Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Help With Samsung S5 Problem - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Samsung S5 Problem (2033 Views)

See This Clean And Affordable Samsung S5 / Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Samsung A52 (photos) / Iphone X Swap With Samsung S10plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by Heemcelph: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
MrCork:

..sweery but am very sexxxy and women love me..(fact)...ok..let me mate wit u and I promise not to come inside...I also buy u a nice wig..deal? smiley
You're a pain in the a$$. No joke.............. You buy over used Tecno phone mean say make we no get sleep again?
Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by Heemcelph: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
CHESTER48:
I guess you're running android 6.0. I think you screen is fake since it's flickering. It may have been soaked in water since it was water resistant for a test. If you increase brightness it can stop the flickering. Now let me finally help you out.
If you're have the sm g900f pls kindly listen carefully.
You need to upgrade to atleast android 8.1 and I have a a rom for you. Once you're ready let me give you the link. How to flash twrp with odin and install r with gapps.
Don't think that would resolve the issue, when I had similar issue with my s5 back then, I flashed almost all sorts of custom roms and the issue persisted. I highly doubt it's the firmware, I strongly believe it's the lcd.
Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thanks. Never mind tho, i got a new phone samsung j7 neo recently and dumped that scrap
cheesy grin
You went from a better phone to a lesser hardware. From s5 to Samsung j7 neo. U must be joking. Hahaha. Xcept the camera tho
.. Not sure abt the camera.

Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by MrCork: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Heemcelph:

You're a pain in the a$$. No joke.............. You buy over used Tecno phone mean say make we no get sleep again?

^^^son..u sOund like angry house wife....if u need moiney for phone credit.. juss..ask nicely! !(no ofeense ) undecided
Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by MrCork: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Jamariwolff:
my boyfriend is a mechanical engineer, he's sexier

..glad u right about one things thou..yor boyfriend does look like Lagos road side mechanic... .he gots cute tribal mark thou (no ofeense ) undecided
Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by Heemcelph: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

^^^son..u sOund like angry house wife....if u need moiney for phone credit.. juss..ask nicely! !(no ofeense ) undecided
I'd advice you read your books often, do your homeworks and most of all be focused.

PS. The person you're lusting over could possibly be a dude with an otherwise online gender status, that's what I think though. Unless you want to stick your stinking hotdog in a dude's stanky butthole. Good luck
Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by MrCork: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Heemcelph:

I'd advice you read your books often, do your homeworks and most of all be focused.

PS. The person you're lusting over could possibly be a dude with an otherwise online gender status, that's what I think though. Unless you want to stick your stinking hotdog in a dude's stanky butthole. Good luck

...Bro am from London. .I hav moiney. ..u in Nigeria, u have Nada...when u have moiney, come back and talk to me...and for the record, I have mate with 17 babes on nairaland. ..truss me, am a plaYa ! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by MrCork: 4:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Heemcelph:

...Bro stop barking. If u need woman. .I find u one...(no ofeense ).. angry

1 Like

Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by Heemcelph: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

...Bro am from London. .I hav moiney. ..u in Nigeria, u have Nada...when u have moiney, come back and talk to me...and for the record, I have mate with 17 babes on nairaland. ..truss me, am a plaYa ! (No ofeense ) angry
okay
Re: Help With Samsung S5 Problem by Heemcelph: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2018
MrCork:

...Bro stop barking. If u need woman. .I find u one...(no ofeense ).. angry
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi Note 7 For Sale / Nokia 6630 For Sale / Help!!!!!! My Blackberry Z10 Camera And Flashlight Stopped Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.