Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) (53459 Views)

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Haabil: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]OK it is interesting
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by hisgrace090: 6:47am On Jun 12, 2018
slimfit1:
So what do you expect him to do throw it in the bin !

But some religious leaders in Nigeria wear an Italian suit only once and dump it to prove they have landed.
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by olaniputu: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Compadre, this table you just shook, hope you're aware the number of hooves on it. Sure you can stand it they come tumbling? cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
early morning trash
sign of no joy grin
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Deltayankeeboi: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Caseless:
you people can twist anything to suit you. So he has 10 of this? What do you take him for? Gej's case is understandable cos they have their traditional wear in limited colour and styles.

This is the 3rd time he's repeating this cloth. Baba does that with his wears mostly.
and so what?
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by efighter: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2018
naijacentric:
Misplaced priority

Please what is your own priority?
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Guycredit: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Feel free to give me a call!
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by politicalpastor: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Kyase:
My humble baba .
God bless you

Special occasion dress cheesy

NIGERIANS. Una too dey complain. He he wore a brand new thing now. Una go complain say he want finish our money now una still dey complain say him wear thesame clothes for his swearing in 2 or 3 years ago. Haaba.
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Kyase(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2018
politicalpastor:

NIGERIANS. Una too dey complain. He he wore a brand new thing now. Una go complain say he want finish our money now una still dey complain say him wear thesame clothes for his swearing in 2 or 3 years ago. Haaba.
Me I no complain na bros...
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by naijacentric(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2018
efighter:

Please what is your own priority?
ask ur prick
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by raphaeladeyele: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Hai Baba
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Chubhie: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2018
omenka:
Compadre, this table you just shook, hope you're aware the number of hooves on it. Sure you can stand it they come tumbling? cheesy
I'm very aware of that Godfather.
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by 8stargeneral: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Whtz special about dat....is dat wht he promised us
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Abee79(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Haba! So somebody cannot repeat clothes again? na wa O! undecided undecided undecided shocked
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by linusbnn(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Sirjamo:
That shows how prudent this humble old man is.

Dey deceive yourself.
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by ymaruf01: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
repeats of cloth
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Sirjamo: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2018
linusbnn:

Dey deceive yourself.
Shebi na myself I dey deceive? I sha no deceive you?
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by TourismMan(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I'm strong my bro. You and I know that such thing wouldn't go round everybody. The first few people were considered and I can't remember sending you a PM or asking you to PM me, I'm sorry. I won't say next time 'cos I don't pray for such again but maybe someday our parts will cross.
It's OK. Most important is you are fine now. Glory be to God.
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by Barzinime(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
You are an employee grin
Sweetcollins:
Nonsense Nigeria limited
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by maryalloy(f): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
make we fry beans wit kerosine make we fry beans wit kerosine
Re: Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) by bikekhan: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sai baba... 2018 is yours.... keep calm!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.