Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

If Truly The Herdsmen Is The Work Of Buhari, Then This Biblical Verse Support It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Truly The Herdsmen Is The Work Of Buhari, Then This Biblical Verse Support It (348 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / Please Who Can Explain This Biblical Verse? / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Truly The Herdsmen Is The Work Of Buhari, Then This Biblical Verse Support It by Bakrabas: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
If truly the act of terrorism is the work of Buhari,then he might have fulfilled this biblical prophesy

Luke 19:27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Cat In Delta Church / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 / Incredible!!! What Do You Think About This? Whats Your View #nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.