Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 (349 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 by dallyemmy: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you Father, for the honour and privilege, to be called to serve, in your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.

3.Father, let every spirit of unfaithfulness, eye service and procrastination, in my life and in the body of Christ, be consumed by your fire.

4.Father, please, grant unto me, the grace to be forever faithful, in my service and stewardship, to you.

5.Father, raise more faithful workers and disciples, for your church.

6.Father, when Jesus shall come, let me not be found wanting, concerning the divine assignments you have committed, into my hands.

7.Father, when l shall stand before your judgement throne, to give account of my stewardship, let me not be condemned, but adequately rewarded.

8.Father, whatever restitution that l need to do, to make things right, give me the grace to do it now, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to do your work when it is day, because, the night cometh, when no man can work.

10.Father, help me to be diligent, steadfast and focused, in all my services, to you.

11.Father, make me ruler over your entire household, and give me my portion of meat in due season, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal Petitions.
(Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonica 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 by dallyemmy: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 20 July 2018- YOUR LIFE IS BORROWED!

1.Thank you Father, for the honour and privilege, to be called to serve, in your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.

3.Father, let every spirit of unfaithfulness, eye service and procrastination, in my life and in the body of Christ, be consumed by your fire.

4.Father, please, grant unto me, the grace to be forever faithful, in my service and stewardship, to you.

5.Father, raise more faithful workers and disciples, for your church.

6.Father, when Jesus shall come, let me not be found wanting, concerning the divine assignments you have committed, into my hands.

7.Father, when l shall stand before your judgement throne, to give account of my stewardship, let me not be condemned, but adequately rewarded.

8.Father, whatever restitution that l need to do, to make things right, give me the grace to do it now, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, empower me to do your work when it is day, because, the night cometh, when no man can work.

10.Father, help me to be diligent, steadfast and focused, in all my services, to you.

11.Father, make me ruler over your entire household, and give me my portion of meat in due season, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal Petitions.
(Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonica 5:18).
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/18 by dallyemmy: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2018
PRAYER OF VICTORY OVER STAGNATION
TEXT: 2 SAM. 9:1-8, 13.

FROM YOUR LO-DEBAR TO THE KING’S TABLE.
Thank God for creating you wonderfully and beautifully in His nature. Ps. 139:14.

1. Father!!! From today onward, constantly; let there be a divinely inspired voice in my favour.

2. Decree to your destiny: My waiting and wasting time is over. My gestation period is over. My season of reward has come in Jesus name.
Num.14:28.

3. Lo-debar means where useless people are dumped; say Father!! Relocate my destiny from the habitation of unfortunate people to the palace
where I will fulfill my destiny in Jesus Name.

4. Almighty Father! Please, show kindness to me and change my status for the better in Jesus Name.

5. Oh Lord! Whoever that is lording (ZIBA) over my inheritance, turn them suddenly to be the one serving me in Jesus Name.

6. Holy Spirit! Wherever I have disqualified myself, calling myself a ‘dead dog”, I cancel such errors and I am restored to my expected position
in Jesus name.

7. Father!! Lift up my head from affliction and cause me to live at the palace of my destiny from today in Jesus name.

8. From today onward, I connect my destiny with the King of kings. Come forth and show me mercy in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT ON NL. APOLOGY TO FEW FOLLOWERS / STEALING FROM GOD: Why Churches Are The Safest Place To Steal / Inside Ajoor, Edo’s Dreaded Secret ‘cult’! (1) By Odeon Odalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.