Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow (1595 Views)

Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
*FD Connect (Town Hall Meeting with Fela Durotoye)* Ogun State

This is to cordially invite/remind you of the upcoming *FD Connect/Town Hall Meeting* scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday, June 12.

Your presence is highly anticipated as we join the *caucus of the people* ready to birth *ANewNigeria* with *Fela Durotoye*.

Together, we will make it a success.

Venue: *Daktad Events and Suites, Quarry Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State*

Time: *3:00 pm prompt*

Date: *Tuesday, 12th June, 2018*

Don't miss out!

*RunningForANewNigeria*
*TeamFD Ogun State*
*TogetherWeCan!*
*LetsMakeANewNigeriaAReality*
*June12IsTheDate*

*RSVP: +234 802 289 5100, +234 803 719 6852 , +234 703 207 9327*

*SIGNED: TEAMFD OGUN STATE EXECUTIVES*

Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
He is not a fighter #Take It Back# This man will use English kill us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimfit1:
He is not a fighter #Take It Back# This man will use English kill us.

Ahahah why do you think he will kill you with English grin

#anewnigeria
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
cbrass:

Ahahah why do you think he will kill you with English grin

#anewnigeria

I've watched him on TV dont forget we have people like him in government already with NO substance just PowerPoint illustration Fashola example . Nigeria doesnt need another softy. This guy is a ruler for the Elite not common men. We need one of us who knows what we are going through.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by chuksjuve(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimfit1:

I've watched him on TV dont forget we have people like him in government already with NO substance just PowerPoint illustration Fashola example .

You are wicked and mean! angry

How can you say he is PowerPoint illustration candidate

My chest grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

You are wicked and mean! angry

How can you say he is PowerPoint illustration candidate

My chest grin grin grin

This guy studied in one expensive school or abroad he has know idea what majority of our people are going through. I know these type of people. Sometimes the best pain a doctor can cure is the one the doctor has passed through.
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by chuksjuve(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimfit1:

This guy studied in one expensive school or abroad he has know idea what majority of our people are going through. I know these type of people. Sometimes the best pain a doctor can cure is the one the doctor has passed through.

Nigerian politics is another kind of school entirely..

This is not a business management class..

Even if he wanted to contest which he's entitled to, what ever stopped him from starting from LGA chairman..

Let him rest his popularity there..!
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Even if he wanted to contest which he's entitled to, what ever stopped him from starting from LGA chairman..

We have alot of them already the only thing they have are thugs. I'm no gay but the guy is good looking but we need someone that is bold that can make decisions like Trump.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by chuksjuve(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimfit1:

We have alot of them already the only thing they have are thugs. I'm no gay but the guy is good looking but we need someone that is bold that can make decisions like Trump.

Good looking is not a criteria for competence and capacity ..
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Good looking is not a criteria for competence and capacity ..

Thank you my brother exactly what i told my girlfriend .
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by chuksjuve(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimfit1:

Thank you my brother exactly what i told my girlfriend .

If you have ever had any one on one close and honest interaction with any politician , you will understand why people like him can make headway son politics..

Reason I prefer most of their likes as political appointee than full time or core politicians.

That game is so dirty to play in...
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimfit1:

I've watched him on TV dont forget we have people like him in government already with NO substance just PowerPoint illustration Fashola example . Nigeria doesnt need another softy. This guy is a ruler for the Elite not common men. We need one of us who knows what we are going through.

This your thinking is so corrupt, if because he speaks English makes him a "ruler" for the elites then what do you say about PMB by the way he is not a ruler but a leader
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Did the Donald Trump you guys are talking about started from the local government? Why do black people fear a lot , I really need to know what you guys do for a living and howfar u have gone in life, because anyone who thinks so low of himself can't achieve much in life.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by chuksjuve(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
cbrass:

Did the Donald Trump you guys are talking about started from the local government? Why do black people fear a lot , I really need to know what you guys do for a living and howfar u have gone in life, because anyone who thinks so low of himself can't achieve much in life.

Oga one of the criteria of a wise man is to understand his environment before embarking on any project.

America is not Nigeria, our political environment are not the same, they have same voters , we have hungry voters, they observe and Uphold the rule of law, while we have high rate of court disobedience .
Their votes counts, here it's the highest rigger than wins..
You folks should stop unnecessary comparison just to sound positive and optimistic, when you have not learnt or known the basic.

Presidential vote is a combination of votes from all the region of the country.. North, south , east , west .

Stop looking at Nigeria from the myopic prism of Lagos or south west alone..

How many votes can he command in the whole of south west, let alone the north..

I rest my case here for now!
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by cbrass(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Oga one of the criteria of a wise man is to understand his environment before embarking on any project.

America is not Nigeria, our political environment are not the same, they have same voters , we have hungry voters, they observe and Uphold the rule of law, while we have high rate of court disobedience .
Their votes counts, here it's the highest rigger than wins..
You folks should stop unnecessary comparison just to sound positive and optimistic, when you have not learnt or known the basic.

Presidential vote is a combination of votes from all the region of the country.. North, south , east , west .

Stop looking at Nigeria from the myopic prism of Lagos or south west alone..

How many votes can he command in the whole of south west, let alone the north..

I rest my case here for now!

Why shifiting the goal post, u guys mentioned Trump, who doesn't know the dynamics of Nigeria politics before, don't thimk low of your self again, and banish the fear of the unknown you are nursing, I rest my case
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by chuksjuve(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
cbrass:

Why shifiting the goal post, u guys mentioned Trump, who doesn't know the dynamics of Nigeria politics before, don't thimk low of your self again, and banish the fear of the unknown you are nursing, I rest my case

I never mentioned Trump!
Maybe you quoted the wrong person..

Slimfit did, not me.

Maybe you go through the thread of discuss !
Re: Ogun State Stand Still For Fela Durotoye Tomorrow by torjim(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
It was a great event

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Where Is Our Airport? / JUST IN: Again, Buhari Meets APC Senators / Atiku's Home State Governor, Jubrilla Bindow Pledged His Surport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.