Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter (39625 Views)

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Okada Rider, 7 Others Defile 21-year-old Orphan In Abia Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by meezynetwork(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by OttHin: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
The police should just give them one bowl of hot yoruba stew to Bleep for like 8 hours,then let them go grin
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by oluwasegun007(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
WTF..... Av got a knife who got pepper.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Shamelessness! Those men are just senseless dogs.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by LadyJasper: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
sapeleboi:
but she did not complaint to you now, b4 getting her pregnant means she's was enjoying it long ago cheesy
Stop this nonsense talk! She was 12yrs old and not of the age to give consent to such an act done on her irrespective of your opinion towards how she was feeling about it! She's not old enough to comprehend the implication of such an act!

2 Likes

Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by nwakibie3(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
yanabasee:

Some kids these days have been exposed to sexual activities by their parents or older siblings and would ignorantly want to indulge without knowing the consequences.....

Had a neighbour sometimes ago that the kids would always play around the flats...and one little girl amongst them will always sit alone to spy on me through my bathroom.... had to report her to her parents....Was told sh has been peeping on her father too whenever he tries to change his under wears.....

She wants to see grin
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by weyreypey: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Shamelessness! Those men are just senseless dogs.
Sorry it happened to you too...
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by baike: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
I feel like people no longer know what is good or bad again
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by sapeleboi(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
don't get me wrong thou, which she reported for the first act ,things will be not hard for her like this
LadyJasper:

Stop this nonsense talk! She was 12yrs old and not of the age to give consent to such an act done on her irrespective of your opinion towards how she was feeling about it! She's not old enough to comprehend the implication of such an act!
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by BankoleTO(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
please just look for tyres and petrol, all these ejo won't help.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by RenzoFunds(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
The last time I checked masturbation was still free.

What do I even know.

Let me come and be going ooo cry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by ceezah: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jentle244:

so it is peculiar to lagos people?? undecided
so it is peculiar to lagos people??
if you live in Lagos, you will understand. these girls are wild, and challenge your manhood. they dress so seductively and tell you how small you're compared to your peers. fear JS 1 girls in lagos.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by sapeleboi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
not hard talk matters for now , did she complaint the first time they insert their sim card .NO, so stop taking Panadol on order mans headache joor
Pataricatering:
a twelve year old girl ? I don’t know why some people think and talk like animals just to sound like a hard man !
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by sapeleboi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
b4 getting her pregnant that's not the first act dude
LadyJasper:

Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wait oo una sure say no be that Ilovetofuck girl on NL? Sounds like her.. Little nympho... But those guys done condemn that nunu like tf man!
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by LadyJasper: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
sapeleboi:
don't get me wrong thou, which she reported for the first act ,things will be not hard for her like this
How many children who suffer sexual abuse report such incident? Very few for so many reasons like not entirely understanding what is being done to them or fear etc. Most times, it takes an adult to find out about this incident before the child speaks out. I can't even believe I'm explaining this to you.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by mimimile93: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
viicfuntop
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by sapeleboi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
na word de bring word @least her parents should have notice her movement
LadyJasper:

How many children who suffer sexual abuse report such incident? Very few for so many reasons like not entirely understanding what is being done to them or fear etc. Most times, it takes an adult to find out about this incident before the child speaks out. I can't even believe I'm explaining this to you.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by sapeleboi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
am not supporting the idiots thou get me rite
LadyJasper:

Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by Kyemuz: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Parents; are you truly parenting ?
Just imagine the trauma this little girl will go through all her life.
As for those infidels.... They should be castrated
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by LadyJasper: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
sapeleboi:
na word de bring word @least her parents should have notice her movement
You see the way you're pushing the blame upandan? From the girl now to her parents. Na me wey dey reply you sef, carry go.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by wickyyolo: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
It's just there thing will be massive for her, if not I started having sex 8yrs old, I believe she was up to the task.

For the girl not to report earlier means she was enjoying it.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by sapeleboi(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
see one thing is understanding
LadyJasper:

You see the way you're pushing the blame upandan? From the girl now to her parents. Na me wey dey reply you sef, carry go.
Re: Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter by sapeleboi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
was very pissed off on her that's why I made that comment b cos @least she should have told her parents about it the first time they did it
LadyJasper:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Man Injures His Househelp In Lagos For Stealing His Money (Graphic pics) / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.