Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,266 members, 7,954,037 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari (1080 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari by Kingspin(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
I See No Reason You Should Be President, "If I Were You, I Will Go Back To Duara

Lagos - Comptroller general of customs Hameed Ali the man heads the Buhari support group has again rejected and blast President Buhari advice him to leave to duara in peace, to be shocked the president didn't understand the grammer Hameed Ali made as Buhari burst into laugheter.

According to the statement he made in this video, he said, "Mr president if I were you with a lot of cows in duara I see no reason you should be president.,

The defections of over 15 senators has made Nigerians talking and the President haven't being himself which on tuesday Buhari made a statement wishing all the defected senator well in their political race.

watch video HERE

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/video-i-see-no-reason-you-should-be-president-if-i-were-you-i-wil

1 Like

Re: If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari by ChristianNorth: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
To even imagin the Leader of Buhari Support Group (i.e BMC on Nairaland) can hit Buhari this hard.

This man and Aisha are waiting to follow Saraki to decamp. Only lazy youth will be shouting Sai Baba by 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari by LuciferChristi: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hell naw. I disagree with this man.

Buhari's cows are well-behaved. I don't see them running wild, killing innocent people, kidnapping rivals, lying, holding innocent people hostage in their own homes & blackmailing people.

I think it should be the other way round - Buhari has a lot to learn from his cows.

3 Likes

Re: If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari by rajiraymond(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oloriburuku ni Op yi sa!
Re: If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari by eventsms(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bad signal

Download Project topics and materials for all departments www.researchs.com.ng
Re: If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari by ojmaroni247(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmmm. The tin shock me pass bubu sef

1 Like

Re: If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari by TimFisher2: 12:56am On Jul 27, 2018
undecided

Truly a cow is a cow

(1) (Reply)

Names Of The 57 Apc Senators &their Respective States That Will Impeach Saraki / Dear Brother Tinubu Writes Memorable Letter To Atiku / You Know PENKELEMESI! But Do You Know EBULLITION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.