Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Workers, Fraudsters Steal Billions Of Naira From Me - Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Workers, Fraudsters Steal Billions Of Naira From Me - Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (811 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Workers, Fraudsters Steal Billions Of Naira From Me - Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by advowilson: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
By Theresa Moses

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM) and Founder, Mercy Television, Warri, Delta State, South-south Nigeria has revealed why his workers and fraudsters steal billions of naira from him. He made the damning disclosure during Mercy Television Partners meeting at the church auditorium in Mercy City on Saturday. Speaking on the message Reap What You Sow, the Prophet said: “Workers of Mercy TV and fraudsters are stealing billions of naira from me because I once stole from my parents when I was a teenager. I stole my mother’s money and I also told my dad that a text book of N150 was N500. My workers do same to me today. What you sow is what you reap: If you steal one billion naira from me, people will steal 10 billion naira from you. No prayer and fasting can stop people from stealing from you except you didn’t steal from your parents or other people.”

Reading from Isaiah 38:1-5, Psalms 50:15 and Luke 7:2-9, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin admonished Mercy TV partners that whatever they sow in the house of God in times of trouble, that such good deed will speak for them. “Every man will give account of what ever thing he has done; it’s my prayer that you will be richer than me. My father in heaven is rich and I, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, am rich; so, also, are my partners and members. You can’t come in contact with my God and be poor; every spirit of poverty is destroyed. The secret of my blessings is because I give to many people: that’s why God is blessing me.” The hard-working cleric, popularly called Owomowomo 1 said he will reward the faithful and dedicated worker, just like his heavenly father.

“In every department you find yourself, keep doing your best for the church of God, your reward awaits you. My God will bless you and I will bless you. I beg you to sow a very good seed so that you will reap bountiful and my God will continue to bless you,” he charged.

As led by the Spirit of God on Sunday, the Prophet gave out $800 to members and over N10 million to cleaners of Mercy City, the elderly men and women, including thousand bundles of wrappers and a brand new Honda Accord car to a faithful worker in the media department, Mr Emma Okoba. This he said was in line with his determination to take away poverty from among the children of God.

Are you expecting a miracle, healing, do you want to be ordained? Stay connected with the man of God on social media and the following platforms: Twitter @christmercyland, Instagram @prophetjeremiahomoto, YouTube @christmercyland, Facebook verified page @prophet Jeremiah Ministries, visit the church website:www.christmercyland. org or call the following numbers for more details: +234 8134842311, +234 9031619758.

Re: Why Workers, Fraudsters Steal Billions Of Naira From Me - Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Ken4Christ: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2018
What edification are we supposed to get from this story? May God have mercy on the church.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Igbo Muslims Here??? / Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! / VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.