Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! (800 Views)

Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
The women spread the word of the empty tomb (or did they?)
Women discovered the empty tomb of Jesus and returned to tell the others.

The women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples (Matthew 28: 8 ).

When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others (Luke 24:9).

Or did they? Mark has a different ending.

Trembling and bewildered, the women went out and fled from the tomb. They said nothing to anyone , because they were afraid. (Mark 16:8 )

And that’s how the original version of the gospel of Mark ended.

Mark 16:9-20 is another fraud just like 1 John 5:7 here
https://www.nairaland.com/5607110/notorious-insertion-bible-1-john
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin 54 view no comment u know what that means. .. no body send u anymore so ....go change your hobbies grin
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
madone:
grin 54 view no comment u know what that means. .. no body send u anymore so ....go change your hobbies grin

That's means there's nothing to say and that I'm right with my assertions! It's an encouragement. Will bring more topics tomorrow!
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

That's means there's nothing to say and that I'm right with my assertions! It's an encouragement. Will bring more topics tomorrow!
no maybe they are tired of talking to ur already fried brain am not saying U re dull OK. Just keeping u company since no knew is talking
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
108 views and it's still just the two of us.. By now I expected the view to be more... Maybe they are tired of viewing sef
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
madone:
no maybe they are tired of talking to ur already fried brain am not saying U re dull OK. Just keeping u company since no knew is talking

I'm not surprised as Jesus too talked to people in similar manner!

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

I think I can call you Satan now or snake!
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
madone:
108 views and it's still just the two of us.. By now I expected the view to be more... Maybe they are tired of viewing sef

Please stop derailing the thread! If you have nothing to say about the OP. Read and walk past.
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please stop derailing the thread! If you have nothing to say about the OP. Read and walk past.
grin It's like a dead animal asking for fresh air.
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
madone:
grin It's like a dead animal asking for fresh air.

Just like ya God died on the cross right?
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 4:43am On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just like ya God died on the cross right?
lol why do now fight a dead thing. Supposed he Is dead, u are not to have problems with the dead. Wahalai if u were dead and I know I won't say pim to u. Is this telling you something sir grin
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2020
madone:
lol why do now fight a dead thing. Supposed he Is dead, u are not to have problems with the dead. Wahalai if u were dead and I know I won't say pim to u. Is this telling you something sir grin

You are not making any sense as regards this thread!
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are not making any sense as regards this thread!
just helping u na cant you get sense and see that the view is incredibly increasing cheesy
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2020
madone:
just helping u na cant you get sense and see that the view is incredibly increasing cheesy

Not all threads are to be commented on. And there's really nothing to say as the OP is clear!

I think you are the senseless one here.
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Not all threads are to be commented on. And there's really nothing to say as the OP is clear!

I think you are the senseless one here.
grin my guy my guy if I didn't look at ur moniker I swear I won't know u wrote this urself was beginning to be thankful someone Came thru. ..but it's OK am still here with u
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
madone:
grin my guy my guy if I didn't look at ur moniker I swear I won't know u wrote this urself was beginning to be thankful someone Came thru. ..but it's OK am still here with u

Sorry as I just checked your moniker and I remember the Bible verse where Mary and Jesus' sibling accused him of madness.
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Sorry as I just checked your moniker and I remember the Bible verse where Mary and Jesus' sibling accused him of madness.
lol upcoming and begging for attention atheist. .. That is what u are.. .gullible and pain and disappointed fellow. .. But the good thing is that am here helping u. I am ur prophet.
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2020
madone:
lol upcoming and begging for attention atheist. .. That is what u are.. .gullible and pain and disappointed fellow. .. But the good thing is that am here helping u. I am ur prophet.
OK madone
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by madone: 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

OK madone
lol giving up is what I have come to discover from all the atheist I have come across on nairaland let me ask u a question my guy.

Tell me who failed you ur God or Jr family why did u give up on hope so quick
Re: Women From The Tomb- Another Bible Contradiction! by AntiChristian: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
madone:
lol giving up is what I have come to discover from all the atheist I have come across on nairaland let me ask u a question my guy.

Tell me who failed you ur God or Jr family why did u give up on hope so quick

No one failed me. Just exposing the falsehood in Christianity!

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus In China: Confirmation Of TB Joshua's Message As Year Of Humility / When Someone Says He's Atheist / Natural Law And Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.