Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) (31243 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Only Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by ViaFast: 4:20am On Jun 12, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

My Dear only Sister, it is because of your Prudence that I’ve learnt to always be content and not be carried away by Circumstances...Happy Birthday Super Big Sis..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10994/miracle-shows-off-his-elder-sister-as-she-celebrates-birthday-today-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Bluezy13(m): 5:04am On Jun 12, 2018
And this is news

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04am On Jun 12, 2018
HAPPY birthday o, Miracle sister !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by GistmoreNG: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by itspzpics(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Hbd oo

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers >>> http://www.praizenews.com/lady-who-turned-stripper-to-pay-fees-shows-off-cash-buys-2-range-rovers/

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by RemedyLab: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Age with grace...

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by pyyxxaro: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Mmmmssshhheeewwww undecided

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by nuelzy: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2018
U mean elder brother

Abi.. Is that nt a guy on make-up.

31 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by kingsley18(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Good morning

Please help CPA cross the finish line on his INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.

Use the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

Please LIKE and COMMENT on the video. Thanks
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
KO KAN AYE
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by zlantanfan: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
She looks manly

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by paskyboy: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2018
He sorry she looks like a man

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by dhabrite(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2018
How many plantain we go fry like this o cool

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Authoreety: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2018
She luks like she hanged out wt me

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2018
dont know why i booked this space sef. undecided
nairaland should have a delete comment button someone can click. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by blackaxe78: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Feel like harvesting her from behind
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2018
So, how it take concern me say Miracle sister dey do bathday?
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by babamadiba(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:
And this is news
yes cos you clicked on the link to also check it out. If it wasn't, u would have moved to the next one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by nabegibeg: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

My Dear only Sister, it is because of your Prudence that I’ve learnt to always be content and not be carried away by Circumstances...Happy Birthday Super Big Sis..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10994/miracle-shows-off-his-elder-sister-as-she-celebrates-birthday-today-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

everybody is now celebrating birthday all of a sudden
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by snappyicee: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
lemme rush and fry okpa angry

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by cyndy1000(f): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Her eyes brow tho
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Takeit2017(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Shocking story of the day

Man Regrets Returning Missing 500K After The Owner Gave Him Only 2K As Reward grin grin

http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/nigerian-man-regrets-returning-missing.html
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by reantv(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Good gesture, we should always celebrate each other...

Own your dream today at our now selling homes at Karimo District(FCT) by Turkish Hospitals. See signature for details.

Dynamic JT Homes
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by ba7man(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
This guy is fading into oblivion faster than he should. undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by InteriorDecors: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
angry
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by emmabest2000(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
I know her boyfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by TreasuredGlory: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
nuelzy:
U mean elder brother

Abi.. Is that nt a guy on make-up.
I actually thought so too.
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397454:
HAPPY birthday o, Miracle sister !

So because of you I was banned. The MOD that banned me is useless.. I asked a simple question, are u not a fool? And it wa termed bullying.

There's a difference between you are a fool, and are you not a fool? Tsekk

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
So his sis is now a Celebrity? Nairaland self undecided
Re: Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) by AutoSpaNg: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
iouy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke Beaten By Police In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.