Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read (27652 Views)

Throwback Message Of How Igbos Contributed To Destruction Of Lagos-photo / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola / MKO Abiola: Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by kenoz(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
Okay

RIP to him
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by firo08(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Dele na my boy.

Dele na my boy..
Bunch of nonentity.
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by BabaIbo: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Today na Today,
Abeg all these hyping don do
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Henry22(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
oluoni:
Instead of you to go look for your lost savior Nnamdi cownu ure crying over yoruba matter.. Bitterness will choke you to death
why do you Yorubas always have erection on ibo affairs, this person in quote is not even ibo... Go ask your kinsmen the real people behind your MKO's death oh you think the Northerners killed him? Your own sofisticated tribe (Yoruba) killed him. Shege Dan iska

1 Like

Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Maybe you should go wake ojukwu from his grave and ask him why he fled like a coward after leading the slaughter of 3 million people or you should ask Nnamdi cownu why he ran to Ghana then come back and ask me your question again.This is what happens when radio biafuro feeds ignorant minds like yours with lies and propaganda.... Lol yoruba killed him.oponu olori pelebe
Henry22:
why do you Yorubas always have erection on ibo affairs, this person in quote is not even ibo... Go ask your kinsmen the real people behind your MKO's death oh you think the Northerners killed him? Your own sofisticated tribe (Yoruba) killed him. Shege Dan iska

2 Likes

Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Neoteny(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2018
PMB honors Abiola

Now every Tom, Priick and Hairy suddenly got all nostalgic and wants to ride the coattails of the buzz by reminiscing and showing old pix.
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Henry22(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2018
oluoni:
Maybe you should go wake ojukwu from his grave and ask him why he fled like a coward after leading the slaughter of 3 million people or you should ask Nnamdi cownu why he ran to Ghana then come back and ask me your question again.
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahaha...... E pain am, da ace Kai ba munafiki bane da za ka sani cewa ni na kwan gaban ka yaro.
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Henry22(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
oluoni:
Maybe you should go wake ojukwu from his grave and ask him why he fled like a coward after leading the slaughter of 3 million people or you should ask Nnamdi cownu why he ran to Ghana then come back and ask me your question again.This is what happens when radio biafuro feeds ignorant minds like yours with lies and propaganda.... Lol yoruba killed him.oponu olori pelebe
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha......... Ashe ya maka zafi?
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Igbo slave writing in another man's language cos you're obviously ashamed of your tribe the footmat of Nigeria
Henry22:
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahaha...... E pain am, da ace Kai ba munafiki bane da za ka sani cewa ni na kwan gaban ka yaro.

1 Like

Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
AS MUMU AS BUBU IS, HE INVITED OBASANJO TO ATTEND THE NATIONAL HONOURS INVESTITURE TO MKO ABIOLA...OBASANJO SAID HE DEY NORWAY THAT HE COULDN'T ATTEND. OMO OKO NI OBASANJO I TRUST BABA
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Henry22(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
oluoni:
Igbo slave writing in another man's language cos you're obviously ashamed of your tribe the footmat of Nigeria
I dare you to write in ur own tongue or is English your betrayals ancestors tongue? And the next time I'd reply to your comment I will sure write in your Yoruba..... That's if I will still reply to ur lame comments.... Afonja

1 Like

Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Henry22(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
oluoni:
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/11/al-mustapha-reveals-abiola-killed-took-money-abacha-video/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiHzJDX_s3bAhXAIDQIHbOfD5wQFjANegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3gtkYtkIEWhRAXitZ_5ZLQ
If you truly know how to read then open the above link...
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by BabaO2: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
anonymuz:
Bunch of betrayer and cowards.
IBB and OBJ
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by Jones4190(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
My father was one of Chief Abiola NCP agents during his presidential election. He deserve some accolades too
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by 36STATES: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
"My father-in-law CHIEF AKINOLA ADARAMAJA (S.A.N and former Attorney General of Ogun State) had handed over my darling wife to CHIEF ABIOLA in his home in Ijebu Igbo and we drove to Ijebu Ode with CHIEF ABIOLA... What a night"

You left your wife with Abiola wey no de take eye see woman What a sophisticated slowpoke. You better go do DNA on your children.
Re: DELE MOMODU Remembers MKO Abiola With Touching Throwback Message - Read by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Check our signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Lalong Inspects Tinubu National Campaign Office / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / Why I Spoke Against My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.