Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos (24359 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Ex- Beauty Queen, Brayefa Oruabena Releases Stunning Makeup Photos / Dabota Lawson Looks Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Akpacha(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2018
cyndy1000:
I never knew she is a Muslim
Wetin go happen now, that u knew she is a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by megareal: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Na wa for the makeup. Wouldn't have recognized her.

Whatever happened to keeping it simple?
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Nedfed(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2018
cyndy1000:

Some hausa Christians do answer it
Like Atiku Abubakar right?
I think u sound right

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by cyndy1000(f): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Akpacha:
Wetin go happen now, that u knew she is a Muslim?

just surprised

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by chrysan(f): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
how come She's dark in d first pics and fair in d second undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by chrysan(f): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
undecidedhow come She's dark in d first pics and fair in d second
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by bizzibodi(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
So this is d Halima,but why she come look like sex doll.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by room089: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2018
chillychill:
All am seeing are pictures of two different people lipsrsealed

Abi na my eyes? D make up is... undecided

Aunty no be ya eyes, you are correct!

The second picture na Bobrisky own!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Exponental(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Where is her real face?
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by amostheo(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
chillychill:
All am seeing are pictures of two different people lipsrsealed

Abi na my eyes? D make up is... undecided

Same Here

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by slowice(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2018
And one ll look into the I wonder "who's this in my body".... Lol how this ladies dey tek recognize themselves for pictures or mirror dey surprise me grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by chillychill(f): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2018
room089:

Aunty no be ya eyes, you are correct!

The second picture na Bobrisky own!

cheesy cheesy.. D power of makeup
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Vmaqween(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Am seeing two different person there
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by kenoz(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2018
HBD
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by MissChievous199(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2018
pemiakd:
Must u apply make up? I hate ladies with make up

It's disgusting joor

Is diswan nuh mad laidis undecided undecided undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Makeup na bastard oooooo
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by EVILZIMBO: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
On top all d makeup,m disappointed........ Jst minding my business sha
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by isybeke(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
33 kee! abegi
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by curvilicious: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is this her traditional marriage pics?
Na marriage hungry her like this?
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Vulcanheph(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Halima 33, tonto 33.....for their mind, see as she Resemble bobrisky
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Olushauneddy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Without makeup Halima is naturally beautiful. I hardly even recognize her in this shit she's wearing...Anyway, I won't forget to wish you a happy birthday.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Olushauneddy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Without makeup Halima is naturally beautiful. I hardly even recognize her in this shit she's wearing...Anyway, I won't forget to wish you a happy birthday.
Re: Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos by Chochovini: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why she con look like cat?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey bros, pls teach Me, how do U manage to design your comment with stars like this? I like it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / Yul Edochie: Stalker Wants My Manhood Picture, Vows To Ruin Me / Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.