Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] (24362 Views)

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by TunezTV: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ace comedian, Basketmouth has finally decided to break his silence over the robbery incident that took place at his Lekki residence days ago.

When the robbery operation was taking place, Basketmouth reportedly did not call on security operatives to avoid a shootout, neither did he announce the incident on any media. It was his close friend and associate, Bovi who raised the alarm and gave details about the incident. Even after his security guard was arrested by the police, Okpocha Bright remained mum.

However this all changed hours ago, as he took to his social media page to confirm the robbery case.

He said;

"Yes I was robbed, yes they made away with a lot of valuables.......the great thing is that they didn't steal my sense of humour. Myself, my wife and kids were not harmed, so we thank God. Big thanks to everyone that reached out, may God bless you abundantly".

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/basketmouth-finally-speaks-about.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Sensitivbin777(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good thing he didn't call the police because that could have prolly put the life of everyone there in jeopardy.
There is more to life than your loss bro! You have more coming your way!!! cool

10 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
God continue to guide and protect you and family cool

"social media page" no name?

Some lessons:

- Continue to be yourself
- Respect the feelings of others
- Know the boundaries
- Keep your good friends
- Showoff less and make more money
- Be prayerful and use instincts
- Form a new circle

Enjoy BM, I enjoy your SA trips grin

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Princejebs(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
God help us in these era of change
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by daveson07: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
r
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by yorke1: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pele but on a serious note, your Sense of humour that has long faded away since Buhari brought hardship to the country.

Abi no be who don chop bellefu dey laugh?

Person wey buy 1 bag of rice for 20k go dey laugh

QUOTE ME AND SEE THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE YOUR GENERATION!

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Thisis2raw(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am tired of this basketmouth robbery case news
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by okedoyinolabisi(f): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
the sure mercies of David will be on u

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Iseoluwani: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank God for your life.
It took you so long because you decided to sit down and reason say if e bin death nko?

May God keep u save
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Josmila(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
LOL your sense of humour is your brainbox, that they can't steal
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by HRich(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Well, you have enough and that's why they came to you
thank God they didn't harm you
Please be generous next tym so they won't come to you again

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ok..we don hear.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by leisuretym: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
That is how they are developing lagos, we know them
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Daniel058(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bright OKpocha aka Basket mouth. ..

Ezeke!! ✌
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by atirolu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
I wanted to call you to sympathise with you but unfortunately I don't have your number

Pele sogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by slyd90(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
sorry Basket
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Emo101(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nice Guy
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by pippimp(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sensitivbin777:
Good thing he didn't call the police because that could have prolly put the life of everyone there in jeopardy.

Anyone else see a problem with that sentence?
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by 9jatatafo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
You acted wisely because those boys are terrible. May God continue to protect all of us from the evil. Amen
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by SweetJoystick(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Stale
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sensitivbin777:
Seriously?
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by donholy28(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dey didn't steal his sense of humor because it was already dead

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Drunkinlove(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sorry o.i dey thank God sef.i came out on first page oooo.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by olutosfem(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank God for your life and that of ur family
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
pippimp:

Anyone else see a problem with that sentence?

Hahahahaha... this na naija

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Qmerit(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorke1:
Pele but on a serious note, your Sense of humour that has long faded away since Buhari brought hardship to the country.

No be everybody de jobless and de hungry like you haba..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Ikigia: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good, stay blessed....
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Sanchase: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hehe naija police sha, you wait for armed robbers to finish robbing before you call them lol.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by lonelydora: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why didn't he call police? He lacked confidence in them? Well, To each person his own.

Well, some years back when robbers were visiting our neighborhood, I/We usually call police and within minutes are in our neighborhood. That is how they caught three of them.

No matter what you say, Police works well in Rivers state at night. I can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by yorke1: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Qmerit:

No be everybody de jobless and de hungry like you haba..

Me jobless and hungry? Hahahahaha.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by deebrain(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorke1:

Why then do beggars and the disabled laugh?

You have a serious case. Your personal mountain is higher than any joke in the world.

Seek deliverance while it is available.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun, Mercy Aigbe Stun At Movie Premiere / Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding / John Dumelo Welcomes Son, John D Jnr (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.