Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why You Failed In Network Marketing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Failed In Network Marketing Business (482 Views)

Top Business Earners In Network Marketing / MLM / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Failed In Network Marketing Business by Eminent412(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2018
If you want to succeed in network marketing or MLM, you have to understand some simple things. In this post, I have some tips for you to succeed in network marketing.

I hear people say “is it network marketing? I have tried it before, i did not succeed”. This statement has given the network marketing industry a huge set back that is why successful network marketers are striving to change that. There are things you should understand

Firstly, I want you to understand that network marketing is not a get rich quick scheme. People join network marketing and in two months they want to start earning, they want that car and those incentives.

Secondly, you have to understand that network marketing is a profession just like medicine, law and co. People see network marketing as something for unserious people or a “i don’t have a job” kind of thing. Please be informed that network marketing is a profession better than other professions so you have to be schooled. Yes, school.

read on
http://www.abayomitheblog.com.ng/how-to-succeed-network-marketing/

(1) (Reply)

Tech Transport Company / Femi Otedola Suspends Twitter Account Due To Multiple Impersonators / Scientists Find 'one Quadrillion' Tonnes Of DIAMOND Beneath The Earth's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.