Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Power Of Prayer-obasanjo This Is Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Power Of Prayer-obasanjo This Is Nigeria. (277 Views)

Look At The Type Of Prayer Loan Agent Are Receiving / Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Prayer-obasanjo This Is Nigeria. by xylo(m): 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
It was a Sunday 2100Hrs listening to Wizkid "Oludumare bless you with body ye baby oh" On a road trip to Lafia my native town in Nasarawa just to while away our precious fasting timing. Bought Chapman(Smoov) with my biscuits(Noreos) to follow and BALANGU (Locally roasted meat) along the way. Along Garaku, Suddenly flashlight on the road of course flashing to put us to a halt, normal NIGERIAN SECURITY MODUS OPERANDI as assumed.
He came towards the driver, we all had our cigarette on and burning "Give us your money" I having issues with my hearing didn't understand what was going on, not until I heard that metallic language that every body must understand on hearing"kuckluc" Meaning "Hey folk I'm an AK whatever and you are suppose to whatever(Translation depends on your IQ level), a roar followed"We are out for wetin to chop" it was then I realized this ain't the Police or the Army, but The owners of the road as I just named them now.
We had about 800 bucks at the coin area on the first demand, I handed over 200 bucks not until seconds later I realized I F-up," is that all I could get I don't want to waste anybody"the roar continued. We were the first victim so as minutes pass others join the unfortunate scenario, we had little space to think cos as others are joining in they leave us to attend to new comers.
Realizing my bullshit of leaving behind 600bucks got me confused and had to take the most stupid decision of my lifetime to hideaway the dough together with my infatuated Nokia that gave me sleepless night before its purchase, the movement gave the boss an idea that something is going on"Hey you wan loose guard BA" another roar:I said no Officer.Light me one cigar there" hurriedly I remove one stick from my packet of Benson to let him enjoy, "Light am properly now" cos I was shaky (Gone where the days when cigarette was a killer now a saviour) I was in total shock, but as he manage to smoke out my cigar I knew things might get better.
The other officer(that's what I call them, abeg reader if na you wetin you go call them?) came back at me wia your phones, I remain mute, if I find anything in this car I will burn this car Oboy things are getting tensed. As the boss left me with the ignited cigar as if I recharge am I start to hear gun shot's and cries of other victims, another came back to collect the packet of cigarettes I was submissive not to my Nokia that had to go beneath me for the ❤️ she had for me.
All this while Spiritually I was in a prayer session, and all of a sudden the final roar I heard that night "Will you carry this motor and leave this place"Men I didn't know when I said thank you so much Sir. Meanwhile others were beaten and stripped naked beside the road while, my prayer and B&H saved my life I was only extorted of 200bucks and my cigar which will have been the same treatment with the NIGERIAN SECURITY. To be continued

(1) (Reply)

Inhumane! See What A Delta State Couple Did To A Teenager Living With Them / . / Court Sentences Man To 2 Years In Prison For Forging ICAN Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.