Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA (54189 Views)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Sarco: The 'Suicide Machine' Invented By Philip Nitschke "Dr Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by oriewanbe: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Was there any suicide at all?

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
I Swear Hell is too kind for all this useless blogger....Pls where is that lady that said she's her church member

@HomeofMe Aunty you are going to Hell Fire

4 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
we really need social media bill, too many idiots spreading lies around, now they have tarnished the woman's name and family chai

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by koikoi2(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Yelloba married women and prik are like 5 and.......
Someone pls help me with that meme.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Born2Breed(f): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Gone are the days of investigative journalism.

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by pafo(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
If this is true, then bloggers have finished Toyin.

3 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by cokacoola(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Abbeyme: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
LASEMA is doing damage control.

5 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Kulas: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Confusion. But then,the evidence Toyin's infidelity -Pictures,Videos and the old man boyfriend videos are all there trending the social media,the only thing that cant be confirmed is whether she was the one that jumped to the lagoon or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by luminouz(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2018
So whose saggy breasts have been disturbing my dreams since last night? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by globalresource: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Naija
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by OhiOfIhima: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Wat abt d Toyin, boyfriend, husband, children, arrest husband, d DNA matter n d nude pictures flying all over d net... I don't knw which one to believe now. Bloggers why na..

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by richeeyo(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Its a sin to be a blogger in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by farous(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Anything that will make any of my close igbo brothers to marry Yellowbar women,Catch fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!. Whether you like it or not Yellowbar women are the most adulterous women in Nigeria and recorded highest infidelity and divorce figure in Nigeria.Quote me if i am wrong.The only tribe in Nigeria that has no value for marriage and has reduced marriage institution to ridicule

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Divatochi(f): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Metuh:

Don't you understand English

They said the car isn't for the woman that committed suicide.

Abi English dey hard you ni. undecided
. Lol... Imagine! Na u no understand English. Read the post again and then read my comment

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by biggz82: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerians and fake news. People will not confirm things 1st they jux want to b d 1st to spread d news as if they will be awarded for it.

Dis social media is a real problem in our society.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by 2016v2017: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
akindele91:
From my own perspective I think the victim family (Toyin) are only trying to cover the shame she brought on them
99% fact

6 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
. Lol... Imagine! Na u no understand English. Read the post again and then read my comment
u wicked oo
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by luminouz(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018
yettymuse:
Shulai say Thunder shu fire all these bloggers??
Iswearugod!! grin
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by LazyNairalander(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
hmmmm they should focus on finding the remain and not troubling the supposed resting soul.

Anyway see my signature and thank me later.
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by onatisi(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
i said it yesterday that until the body is found noone can actually know the truth .
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) has called on residents of the state with useful information concerning the alleged suicide that took place on the 3rd Mainland Bridge lagoon in Lagos over the weekend to please come forward with such information.

LASEMA General Manager, Adesina Tiamiyu, says the agency is yet to receive any concrete information regarding the incident making the round on social media.

Tiamiyu said that anybody with useful information of any missing person should report to the nearest police station or any office of the agency.

“We are still carrying out our search and rescue at the lagoon. Both the Marine Police and the Lagos State Waterway Authority are still there to see if there is any floating body,’’ Tiamiyu said.

He said the owner of the Ford Explorer Sports Utility Van (SUV) trending on the social media had nothing to do with the incident.

“He was only trying to help. He and his wife are okay,’’ he said.

Meanwhile, the Texas-based Nigerian woman, Toyin, whose photos as been going around as the person that committed suicide is fake.

Toyin is alive, another woman committed suicide and has not been identified yet.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/the-owner-of-the-suv-at-3rd-mainland-had-nothing-to-do-with-the-suicide-lasema-boss.html

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by LazyNairalander(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
castrol180:
how much will you sell this space?
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by AngelicBeing: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Hian shocked

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Missonas(f): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2018
This is what happens when those in authority fail to do their jobs efficiently. Go out and stop asking people for unauthorised imformation. This happened since saturday and today is tuesday lasema, frsc, and others are yet to provide answers and information regarding what went down. Shame!

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Divatochi(f): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2018
kallmemrB:
u wicked oo

Lol... Na true nau! cheesy Let me help his ministry. I just came here to show that English is very hard for him to comprehend cheesy , so I just gave him small tutorial on how to understand; let him Read over and over
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by ajayiopy: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2018
WE NEED MADAM TOYIN TO ADDRESS US THROUGH CHANNEL TV. WE ARE READY TO PAY FOR ALL EXPENSES

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
Like seriously?? And the story has gone everywhere abt one Toyin. And there is even a video where the supposed lover was being arrested by police in the hospital.. Hmmmm.. What are we to believe oo?

Bloggers will not kill us in this country....

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by KanwuliaExtra: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Wow!!!!!!! grin
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
They need to sue someone for misinformation
Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by olanshi: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2018

If that should be the case, all bloggers please file yourself in one straight line including Mr Lie.

Load, aim and fire at will !!!

Re: The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA by oooduancalmdown: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2018
If it is false, why then has the real Toyin not come out to refute falsehood being spread by the media. I want to believe this man is lying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death / Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.