Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne (47906 Views)

Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide / Dorathy Bachor Pops Champagne As She Buys Herself A Brand New Car (video) / Phyno Pops Champagne On Paul Okoye, Pushes Him Into Pool At His Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Just30: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2018
TribesNG:

Back in 2010 when he started his career. Shatta Wale started his career since 2003 and now 2017 i take even hear his name thanks to Wizkid. Even Sarkodie started since 2006 no one knew about him till 2012/2013.
Wizkid is 27yrs old, Shatta Wale is in his early 40s.
But una sabi common Speed Darlington wey dey below upcoming artist position.
He threatened to disrupt Wizkid's show in Ghana and shot guns in the air calling Wizkid's name... told Wizkid to ur unknown President before entering Ghana. Wizkid didn't apologise, he rather went to Ghana to disrupt Shatta Wale's CAF Performance in Ghana even though Shatta Wale was already billed. Same man who shot gun in the air to threaten Wizkid is now Wizkid's No.1 die-hard fan. See how he's shamelessly shouting "Starboy!!!" in the Video. LMAO
Omo Ghana is a Joke.
shatta is big because he spent much more years targeting and
Building his FAN base while schooling
He came from nothing to something
And everything single artist in Ghana came from those humble beginnings to make it big with the exception of D-Black. In Ghana, music is expensive to do
So go and parking somewhere caused you don't know what dancehall rap and high life music is that's why Nigerian music are usually empty
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Just30: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2018
TribesNG:

S.A music industry bigger than Naija?? Hahahaha
goan Google search how Cassper and A.K.A has been admiring Naija Music Industry. They even pled with their Government to make it 90% local 10% foreign music on their airplays thinking it'll help them be like Naija Industry. Now they've take it back to nornal cuz 90% local 10% foreign didn't help them at, rather spoit a lot of things for them. Even Kenyans local artists protest for more local than foreign (Naija and Tanzania musics) but it didn't work out. Even ur SAMINI from your Ghana was saying same last year but Ghanaians didn't agree cuz it'll make Ghana boring cuz they love hearing Naija music. Dude make some research before you fool yourself online.

In Africa, Nigeria has the biggest Music Industry, second to S.A before others.
have you wondered why it's like that in those countries?
They're more multicultural societies and cosmopolitan
They're more exposed than Nigeria
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by wizmikeee: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Just30:
okay this on is funny
Only pop make you think your music industry is big but it's shitty with nothing
Cause the biggest music market will be S.A.
Where you can actually sell a record
Not the dysfunction you have and make noise
Get some sense
Being used to dysfunction doesn't mean it's everywhere

Everyone knows , you only got a movie industry because Ghana killed it night life and social assembly and Ghanaian groomed Nigeria to take over .
Check out how all of your actors of the past were trained in Ghana

yoo bro cha forget dem this ppl you know sey dem know nothing talk is cheap. Dem dey talk big buh nothing give dem.

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Just30:
grin grin grin n owner you're funny cos Ghanaian movies producers hardly bring Nigerians on their set especially when they have better actors to work with already.

Same can't be said for your industry cos every Nigerian wants to see a Jackie or a Majid or a Nelson and etc on a set
Yea they hardly bring Naija artists cuz they don't have enough cash to pay them. The movie industry in Ghana is sooo poor... Ain't making money like the Nigeria movie industry. don't expect Genevieve or Omotola to go soo local by acting in Ghana movies.. your actors from Ghana are always dying to act in Nigerian movies cuz that's the only way they can be recognised. You can't boast of any Ghanaian actor who's popular in Africa dat didn't act any Nollywood movie. It's just too impossible. All Ghana upcoming actors always find one way or the order to get featured in Nigeria movies cuz that's the only way they can be successful. Without Nigeria who's Majid Michel John Dumelo Yvonne Nelson Nadia Buari Van Vicker Jackie Appiah Juliet Ibrahim... Juliet is now based in Nigeria cuz that's the only thing that'll keep her relevant. I don't have time to argue with ignorant Ghanaian kids.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Just30:
Excuse. Excuse. Excuse. One thing that's keeping Nigeria Industry intact is that our artists are one of the most hard working artists in Africa. They always try their best to keep us busy... We don't depend on just 1 or 2 artists to keep us entertained. We have many of them. In Ghana you can only of Sarkodie and Shatta Wale, in the whole of East Africa they can only boast of Diamond Platnumz... In S.A they can only boast of Cassper and A.K.A... but in Nigeria ehh... the list is just tooo long. How can we be expose when we ain't even finished consuming all the hit tracks from our artists?? And besides that musics from other countries are not as good as Naija own. That's why in many African countries, they prefer listening to Naija songs than their own... your Ghana is a very good example of that
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Just30:
shatta is big because he spent much more years targeting and
Building his FAN base while schooling
He came from nothing to something
And everything single artist in Ghana came from those humble beginnings to make it big with the exception of D-Black. In Ghana, music is expensive to do
So go and parking somewhere caused you don't know what dancehall rap and high life music is that's why Nigerian music are usually empty
Hahaha why sounding pained.... most of our current musicians didn't start big.. they came from a very poor background. Just work hard and pray to God, you'll succeed. Sarkodie is a good example from Ghana. Naija artists are hard working.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Just30:
I still remember the time Awilo Longomba, Makossa and many other songs from outside Nigeria flooded our Music Industry in the late 1990s and early 2000s...

Bro check this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3439718/list-150-greatest-nigerian-songs

http://thenet.ng/throwback-thursday-awilo-longomba-ruled-nigerian-airwaves/

They had major airplays in Nigeria those days. Do good music that'll be versatile, other countries will enjoy it.

If Nigeria is having 50% to 60% airplays in Ghana, why won't it be 100% in Nigeria. Many Nigerians living in different African countries always say Nigerian music always have major airplays there. Even in S.A, Nigeria music have major airplays than Ghana (that's if they even play Ghanaian song) ohhh i forgot, you'll give another excuse like "Promotion" "Population" and others. One thing I've learnt about Ghana is that they always like looking for excuse. I trust my Nigerian brothers, we don't waste time giving excuses, we use it to find a solution and it in action. Ghana is full of excuses... y'all are just confused.

When Makossa and Awilo Longomba were having major airplays in Nigeria, selling out shows in Nigeria, filling up the 40,000 capacity National Stadium in Nigeria, were we not the most populated country in Africa?? or you wanna tell me Awilo Longomba is a Nigerian or doing Nigeria style of music??

Niqqa advise ur artists, they should focus on making music that'll please not only Ghanaians, but others outside Ghana.

Even your Ghana Azonto was making wave in Nigeria until Wizkid released his own version. Psquare released Alingo. They gave us a better version till the Azonto era died.

In Nigeria, you can't be big until you drop back 2 back hits... don't just sing 1 hit song and relax thinking you've made it, if you're not consistent you'll be regarded as an upcoming artists. That's one of the reasons why our artists are always hard working. Look at Iyanya case, the dude is now below upcoming artists despite the major hit "Kukere" he dropped back in 2013.

Some of Sarkodie's songs are pleasing to Nigerians, but S.A don't feel it as Nigerians do. One Corner was hilariously pleasing to Nigerians in a way, but other countries didn't give a fvck about it. Nigerian artists songs are always pleasing to other African countries and outside Africa.

There are so many things i can point out to u but i don't have time to waste preaching this to you cuz you'll still look for irrelevant excuses.

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by rampantlover: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
TribesNG:

Lol pained Ghanaian

Lol pained Mumugerian grin cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Gift101(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
TribesNG:

I still remember the time Awilo Longomba, Makossa and many other songs from outside Nigeria flooded our Music Industry in the late 1990s and early 2000s...

Bro check this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3439718/list-150-greatest-nigerian-songs

http://thenet.ng/throwback-thursday-awilo-longomba-ruled-nigerian-airwaves/

They had major airplays in Nigeria those days. Do good music that'll be versatile, other countries will enjoy it.

If Nigeria is having 50% to 60% airplays in Ghana, why won't it be 100% in Nigeria. Many Nigerians living in different African countries always say Nigerian music always have major airplays there. Even in S.A, Nigeria music have major airplays than Ghana (that's if they even play Ghanaian song) ohhh i forgot, you'll give another excuse like "Promotion" "Population" and others. One thing I've learnt about Ghana is that they always like looking for excuse. I trust my Nigerian brothers, we don't waste time giving excuses, we use it to find a solution and it in action. Ghana is full of excuses... y'all are just confused.

When Makossa and Awilo Longomba were having major airplays in Nigeria, selling out shows in Nigeria, filling up the 40,000 capacity National Stadium in Nigeria, were we not the most populated country in Africa?? or you wanna tell me Awilo Longomba is a Nigerian or doing Nigeria style of music??

Niqqa advise ur artists, they should focus on making music that'll please not only Ghanaians, but others outside Ghana.

Even your Ghana Azonto was making wave in Nigeria until Wizkid released his own version. Psquare released Alingo. They gave us a better version till the Azonto era died.

In Nigeria, you can't be big until you drop back 2 back hits... don't just sing 1 hit song and relax thinking you've made it, if you're not consistent you'll be regarded as an upcoming artists. That's one of the reasons why our artists are always hard working. Look at Iyanya case, the dude is now below upcoming artists despite the major hit "Kukere" he dropped back in 2013.

Some of Sarkodie's songs are pleasing to Nigerians, but S.A don't feel it as Nigerians do. One Corner was hilariously pleasing to Nigerians in a way, but other countries didn't give a fvck about it. Nigerian artists songs are always pleasing to other African countries and outside Africa.

There are so many things i can point out to u but i don't have time to waste preaching this to you cuz you'll still look for irrelevant excuses.
Just30 this is true. I remember when those songs used to have major airplays here. It was very popular everywhere. 2Baba nd dem PSquare change the game.. before D'banj con join
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Brownshugar69: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
wizmikeee:

lol e dey pain u .we love shatta Wale err day any day if you don't commit suicide lol

I see say you be dead corpse already

Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations / Chika Ike Graduates From Harvard Business School / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday