Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne (47905 Views)

Wizkid Plays African Gong As He Parties In Ghana While Nigerians Decide / Dorathy Bachor Pops Champagne As She Buys Herself A Brand New Car (video) / Phyno Pops Champagne On Paul Okoye, Pushes Him Into Pool At His Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Sirpaul(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yesterday I decided to take a short cut that passes through a cemetery, two men ran towards me telling me how they were scared of walking alone so they joined me. I told them even me too I used to be afraid when I was alive in this world. Mehhnn....see race, dem no get speed limit. I was trying to tell them that when I was in the world, I used to be afraid, but now that I am in Christ old things are passed away ooo

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by opsyswagger(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Money is good.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by ruggedtimi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ghana is the second home of wizkid...
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Sanchez01: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
TribesNG:

Of course the hustle is 100% sir. At least I'm here hustling to make money rather than waste data and time reading stories all day long. You're one of the reasons Buhari tag youths of today "Lazy"
At least I'm benefiting something from here unlike you dat sit all day reading the poo we construct for y'all. MUMU goan work jhoor... don't be a "Lazy Nigerian Youth".
You should learn branding101. They 'waste' data reading the junks you churn out. Should they choose to 'become wise', then e don be for you be that. You are not wise at all.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
TribesNG:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
are they their childrens?
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by chuks34(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
NoSidonLook:
TribesNG we don blow oooooooOOO grin grin grin
front page at last. grin

the offering of the snake soup has been accepted by lala.

Lalasticlala, twale baba. you don give nigga hope for daily bread grin grin grin

last last na u still win. lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Trippledee(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Afonjas no just get sense
I should've call you name but need not to worry, your moniker say it all.
senselessidiot indeed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by KingBaba1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is it shatta wale you are calling upcoming ? cheesy
i wonder bro, some people don't know anything about shatta wale and decided to troll him blindly. it was wizkid that first made a shout out to him while he was billed to perform at the concert and he himself knows shatta has been around close to two decades. shatta on the other hand must truly have regretted saying he is gonna cause trouble when wizzy is in GH for show, because that has honestly caused him to lose shows he would have performed with wizzy on the same platform... In short, all na publicity stunt

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
I laugh out loud at these bloggers and other ignorant Nigerians that are ignorantb , that Shatta in GH is just as big as wizkid In NG NG... Ghanian music is massive and has masive appeal outside the shores of the continent....
Ya all just sit ur ass all day and play kpangolo music and don't even explore beyond ya ignorance....

SMH

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by ORIENTATION101: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
markdonpuzo:
Mumu blogger doesn't even know Shatta Wale has a high stake in Ghana meets Nigeria concert where WizKid performed. He decides who performs and has been hosting the last two editions.

In short na Shatta Wale get am.

As for their beef, there was never any beef. And YES Shatta Wale is a better dancehall artist than WizKid. WizKid isn't even a dancehall artist...Hommie be mixing Genre.

And Shatta Wale's influence and contribution to Dancehall is unrivaled in Africa. His influence cuts across all Carribbean countries where dancehall Is a delight.

Lastly his Net Worth is probably twice of WizKid. Though admittedly WizKid has a larger fanbase in Africa.
but I a saw an upcoming artist shouting star boy all over the video.
you mean that upcoming artist is richer than wikis

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by ORIENTATION101: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
lostluggage:
I laugh out loud at these bloggers and other ignorant Nigerians that are ignorantb , that Shatta in GH is just as big as wizkid In NG NG... Ghanian music is massive and has masive appeal outside the shores of the continent....
Ya all just sit ur ass all day and play kpangolo music and don't even explore beyond ya ignorance....

SMH
shatta what wizkid is an international act.it is disrespectful for you to compare shiatta whale mouth to wizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Ugosample(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
markdonpuzo:
Mumu blogger doesn't even know Shatta Wale has a high stake in Ghana meets Nigeria concert where WizKid performed. He decides who performs and has been hosting the last two editions.

As for their beef, there was never any beef. And YES Shatta Wale is a better dancehall artist than WizKid. WizKid isn't even a dancehall artist...Hommie be mixing Genre.

And Shatta Wale's influence and contribution to Dancehall is unrivaled in Africa. His influence cuts across all Carribbean countries where dancehall Is a delight.

Lastly his Net Worth is probably twice of WizKid. Though admittedly WizKid has a larger fanbase in Africa.

Did you say Scatter Werey have twice the net worth of wizkid

shocked

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Realhommie(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
TribesNG:
See as Shatta Wale dey shout "Starboy!!!" like Wizkid boy
I had to go back and watch the clip coz of this... LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
chuks34:

last last na u still win. lol

grin grin
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
shatta what wizkid is an international act.it is disrespectful for you to compare shiatta whale mouth to wizkid

I'm I entitled to an opinion or Nah?...
undecided
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by rampantlover: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shatta Wale beg? grin cheesy grin Nigerians can lie. Even research has proven that Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus was a Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by akashi01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
TribesNG:

LMAO bro that'll be nice... Go to 3rd Mainland Bridge Abeg.. your life is incomplete without Hell Fire.

You sound pained guy. Your total posts were uncalled for. I understand you're a Wizkid's fan but that doesn't permit you to add lies oga.

You're calling someone a "Lazy youth" for keeping up on stories around the world, if he doesn't read your blog you will be hungry and broke. If you didn't read someone's blog to copy and paste this trash then how did you come about it?

Grow up
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Who even clicks links.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by stiffy56(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Waoh....that's good.....it is good to be in a union state....
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by KendrickAyomide: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
markdonpuzo:

net worth? who used your brain for rituals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by KendrickAyomide: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
lostluggage:

SMH
shut up
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by dododawa1: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
So d Boy called IBRAHIM a k a wiskid not FASTING.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by Kenneth10110(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
markdonpuzo:

I think your from Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by HallaDaTruth: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
markdonpuzo:

Are you joking or high
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
akashi01:

You sound pained guy. Your total posts were uncalled for. I understand you're a Wizkid's fan but that doesn't permit you to add lies oga.

You're calling someone a "Lazy youth" for keeping up on stories around the world, if he doesn't read your blog you will be hungry and broke. If you didn't read someone's blog to copy and paste this trash then how did you come about it?

Grow up
Lol you're among the "Lazy" ones i talked about earlier. Instead of fighting unnecessary online, goan get a Job.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
are they their childrens?
Yes ooo... and you're my dog.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sanchez01:

You should learn branding101. They 'waste' data reading the junks you churn out. Should they choose to 'become wise', then e don be for you be that. You are not wise at all.
You should learn Sense102.
Re: Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne by TribesNG: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
NoSidonLook:
TribesNG we don blow oooooooOOO grin grin grin
front page at last. grin

the offering of the snake soup has been accepted by lala.

Lalasticlala, twale baba. you don give nigga hope for daily bread grin grin grin
Yes oooo my hustle don pay ooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) / Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.