Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos (3305 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

While foolish people born of hate and bile like you and your lots will never for once take a decision devoid of emotions...Cry cry baby..continue to cry....we are not surprised, your fathers cried, you are crying and we are sure you'll hand it over to your children.......

Omo eran

Lol u are are the one crying

i am only sending a strong information that should be avoided in future. i dont know it is paining u

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Omololu007:
what's the difference between his speech and nwanna speech ?

Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA zombieHUNTER

Ask Dr aboyiri and oba of lagos
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Maket: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
URGENT REQUEST
RENO OMOKRI NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM NAIRALAND PRAYER WARRIORS ON THE 13TH OF JUNE 2018.
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Omololu007:

same
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Intrepid01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

Lol u are are the one crying

i am only sending a strong information that should be avoided in future. i dont know it is paining u

What an information?...everybody in Nigeria knows the children of hate that cries about everything.....it's a fact your tribe is know for...no one will contest with you on that...
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

What an information?...everybody in Nigeria knows the children of hate that cries about everything.....it's a fact your tribe is know for...no one will contest with you on that...

that hate embedded in u and ur likes is what i am voicing out for u to see
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Ikwuru nke oma.
biko achoro'm kaa thread dia hapu enwu kaa onye Igbo abura huu ihe ndi ofe mmanu dele maka ndi bee anyi
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Intrepid01(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

that hate embedded in u and ur likes is what i am voicing out for u to see

cheesy grin ...and the hate still wont let you stop quoting me...we know, its like peak, IT'S IN YOU.
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
let every body see this
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

cheesy grin ...and the hate still wont let you stop quoting me...we know, its like peak, IT'S IN YOU.

lol

u keep quoting me back dulll head

i cant hate anybody

pls open ur brain and go through my write up if only ur small ur brain can contain it

i am only preaching peace
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
neezar:
so Olatunji is now an igbo man
Wonderful.......These cone headed boys won't stop amazing us
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
neezar:
so Olatunji is now an igbo man
Wonderful.......These cone headed boys won't stop amazing us
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Where is Nnamdi Kanu?

sooo
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by ISLAMBAD: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

biko achoro'm kaa thread dia hapu enwu kaa onye Igbo abura huu ihe ndi ofe mmanu dele maka ndi bee anyi
Iga akpo Lalasticlala
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Iga akpo Lalasticlala

kedu otu nga esi kpoo yaa
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Intrepid01(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

lol

u keep quoting me back dulll head

i cant hate anybody

pls open ur brain and go through my write up if only ur small ur brain can contain it

i am only preaching peace

You're actually more dumb than I think....you quoted me first...what in the world would make me quote you first. Nothing from you and your lots would surprise me to quote you first, the hates in you is hereditary....cry cry babies grin
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

You're actually more dumb than I think....you quoted me first...what in the world would make me quote you first. Nothing from you and your lots would surprise me to quote you first, the hates in you is hereditary....cry cry babies grin

yea in ur dumb head i did, but u continued to quote me back

no who is more dumb here
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by ISLAMBAD: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

Akpogomie.
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by ISLAMBAD: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

Akpogomie.
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Intrepid01(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

yea in ur dumb head i did, but u continued to quote me back

no who is more dumb here

Lol.... ;Dso you're so dumb and foolish not to know you quoted me first. This is the proble with children of hate, no matter how glaring the facts are they'll never accept....they think with their emotions rather than brain, if you have any cheesy
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Intrepid01:

Lol.... ;Dso you're so dumb and foolish not to know you quoted me first. This is the proble with children of hate, no matter how glaring the facts are they'll never accept....they think with their emotions rather than brain, if you have any cheesy

ok bye wild dream man

u have a big problem entirely
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Intrepid01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

ok bye wild dream man

u have a big problem entirely

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..............no problem compares with the problem of "hate infested blood and brain"..............it will take another life to purge completely grin
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
some low life nigas with fish brain keep coming back to their masters like a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by resurgent2019: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is classic fake news!!!!

No yoruba man will dare kill his igbo wife because of ethnic schism.

Yorubas are not that hateful. Alot of my friends have igbo wives and they can never kill their wives. This is igbo propaganda to deflect from the storm of reactions trailing their hate of the yorubas.

The general public is urged to discountenance this thread.

The mods should kindly take down this thread. angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by resurgent2019: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
IgboAmakaa:
let every body see this

You are an anarchist who needs to be chastised for your attempt to distort fact and sow hate propaganda against yorubas.

Yorubas are not as hateful as you seek to portray them. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

Yorubas are not that hateful. Alot of my friends have igbo wives and they can never kill their wives. This is igbo propaganda to deflect from the storm of reactions trailing their hate of the yorubas.

The mods should kindly take down this thread. angry angry angry angry angry angry

so u mean this is fake but Nnanna own is real

that is the problem with u people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

very bad of u..

someone is threatening to kill his wife and u are here saying is fake....

u people don't cease to amaze me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by zombieHUNTER: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Omololu007:

You guys can be shocked by such comments

But not me... I see the heart of all Afonjas

And I have only but mercy for fellow southerners who go about chanting one Nigeria with vultures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by BioTeck: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Adebiyi Olatunji.

Before you take any stupid actions remember say no be us go first find trouble draw first blood. For every Igbo man you kill , we will kill 10 of you and feed their intestines to our dogs

This is exactly how your fore-fathers were boasting before we let hell loose on them. This time around,we won't leave even cockroach a breathing space.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by Fatherofdragons: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
na today una no say these sophisticated moronic demons are hate filled?
Re: Look At What A Yoruba Man Said About Igbos by overall90: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:

look Mr.,I don't know when you joined social media but this very issue was all over the cyber space during the height of Ipob agitation sometimes last year.the thing is the man might not meant what he said about killing his wife but the post was real and generated a lot of bad blood during that period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK / Igbos Are Not Larger Than Ijaw In Population. See Why!!!! / Presidential Election Pie Chart

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.