Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK (3308 Views)

How Gambari Is Selling Northern Agenda To The South / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by ExAngel007(f): 2:32pm On May 13, 2020
A former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has
described Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari as
a Fulani priest whose forefathers stole the crown
by killing a ruler of the ancient Oyo empire.

In a scathing article, titled: "Enter The
President's New Chief Of Staff", FFK wrote:
"It is for this reason that they are often referred
to by the sons and daughters of Oduduwa as
'mesu jamba' (meaning a "shifty, unreliable and
treacherous"wink.

To add to that, the saying goes "beware of the
Gambaris and the descendants of Alimi"."
Read the full article below:

200 years ago the Aare Kakanfo of the ancient
Oyo Empire and the self-proclaimed Oba of
Ilorin, Aare Afonja, rebelled against the Alaafin of
Oyo and entered into a military alliance with a
Fulani advisor, sorcerer and mercenary by the
name of Alimi.

Predictably Alimi betrayed him and he ended up
being tortured, dethroned and murdered. Not only
did Alimi and his Fulani warriors kill him but they
also murdered all his sons in the most cruel and
barbaric fashion.

Alimi and his family took the throne for
themselves and consequently the Oyo Empire,
and by extension the Oduduwa nation, lost Ilorin
to the Fulani and to the sons of Usman Dan
Fodio.

Ever since that day a Fulani Emir, from Alimi's
"Gambari" family and lineage, armed with a flag
and staff of authority from the Sultan of Sokoto,
has ruled Ilorin.

There is no gainsaying the fact that the
Gambaris are trusted servants and bonded
slaves of the Sokoto Caliphate.

They see themselves as the guardians, protectors
and defenders of the Caliphate's southern border
and they serve and protect its traditions, its faith
and its political and economic interests. This has
been the case for the last 200 years.

It is for this reason that they are often referred
to by the sons and daughters of Oduduwa as
'mesu jamba' (meaning a "shifty, unreliable and
treacherous"wink.

To add to that, the saying goes "beware of the
Gambaris and the descendants of Alimi".
Enter Professor Ibrahim Agboola Gambari,
Buhari's new Chief of Staff and Nigeria's former
representative at the United Nations.

Contrary to popular belief and despite his second
name, "Agboola", this man is NOT a son of the
south west or an Oduduwan but a Fulani Prince
from the Royal house in Ilorin.

He is a descendant of Alimi. He is a Gambari.
And to cap it all his brother, Emir Ibrahim Kolapo
Sulu- Gambari, is the present Emir of Ilorin.

His forefathers stole our sacred Oduduwan lands,
took our throne, carved up and divided our
Empire, enslaved our people and have persecuted
our leaders in Ilorin for the last 200 years
denying them of their most basic liberties and
rights.

And worse of all they have done this with the full
blessing and support of the Sokoto Caliphate and
the Sultan of Sokoto.

Wlith the appointment of Gambari as the
President's Chief of Staff, for the first time in our
history, we have a Fulani President and a Fulani
Chief of Staff both serving a Fulani Government
with a Fulani agenda.

This has never happened before and very soon
the results will be self-evident. To make matters
worse Gambari is himself a hardliner and he was
Buhari's Foreign Minister in 1984 when the latter
was military Head of State. He served a tyrant
and a dictator before and he is serving a tyrant
and a dictator again.

And he served not just ANY tyrant and dictator
but Nigeria's greatest military tyrant and
dictator and now he is set to serve Nigeria's
greatest civilian tyrant and dictator.
I
Unlike his predecessor in office the late Abba
Kyari who was a Shuwa Arab, Gambari is a
Fulani. His only interest throughout his
distinguished career as a career diplomat was to
do nothing but further and protect the interest
and hegemonic agenda of the Caliphate in
Nigeria and to justify and rationalise its greed,
brutality, barbarity and excesses before the
civilised world in various international fora.

Now he has come to help estsblish and entrench
Buhari's Islamisation and Fulanisation agenda.
We welcome him and we will engage him in
battle.

Abba Kyari has gone. A hardline Islamic
fundamentalist and Fulani irredentist has now
taken over his job. Nigerians will see the
difference.

For those of us that have been in the struggle to
liberate our people from the tyranny of Buhari for
the last five years it is "game on" and "back to
the trenches".

The ceasefire is over and the war against ethnic
and religious bondage and against injustice,
subjugation, domination, nepotism, servitude and
slavery has started again. May the best man
win.

https://www.tori.ng/news/146422/gambari-is-a-fulani-prince-his-forefathers-stole-o.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by lawani: 2:36pm On May 13, 2020
Gambari is Yoruba for Hausa not Fulani. The Gambaris are from Balogun Gambari family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by paqman: 2:45pm On May 13, 2020
Sowore ,ffkand reno. for the love of humanity let just keep praying so god should void their evil thinking . We can avoid to lose anyof you to the mesu jamba . I used god beg you may una keep a low profile for now

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 13, 2020
If true, then FFK's forefathers must be very stupid that they allow Fulani stole their land.
What were they looking at?
It is even a crime to admit such shamelessness in public.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by illicit(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
and u and ur father stole our money grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by cpu2006(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2020
this Fani Kayode suppose be SSA to the president on media. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by apeleone(f): 2:58pm On May 13, 2020
What is the mission of Fani Kayode?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by oluwaseyi0: 3:09pm On May 13, 2020
G
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by oluwaseyi0: 3:09pm On May 13, 2020
apeleone:

To rant all the time irrespective of what's happening or not happening

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 13, 2020
Speak Fulani language to gambari and see if he would respond.Gambari is Yoruba and the blood flows in him. I would personally advise ffk to trade words with caution as his only link to aso rock is no more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Karlifate: 5:14pm On May 13, 2020
FFK = Foolish FvcKer.
Story teller that has no good impact as a Minister of Aviation.
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by OFFICIAL336: 5:22pm On May 13, 2020
So Helinues and Metaphysical are Mesu Jambas.

6 Likes

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by skylarr: 5:27pm On May 13, 2020
This guy has smoked his usual stuff again. Always filled with hatred and bitterness .
FFK get a day job to fill this eternal idleness!
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Ooni: 5:29pm On May 13, 2020
our youths don't learn. I can never lick Fulani ass like the rest of us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by efighter: 5:52pm On May 13, 2020
FFK and Ishaq Oloyede, two idiots from same ancient town of Ife. I think the 201 gods in Ife have eaten their (FFK and Ishaq Oloyede) brains
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by efighter: 5:54pm On May 13, 2020
Ooni:
our youths don't learn. I can never lick Fulani ass like the rest of us.

Which rest of you are licking Fulani ass? I think you need medical examination.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by NobleAngell(f): 5:57pm On May 13, 2020
How can a Fulani bear Agboola.
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by yyba: 5:58pm On May 13, 2020
That means FFK forefathers are rascal grin grin
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by jlinkd78(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by wax101: 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
THE YORUBAS MAY NOT LIKE FFK(for reasons best known to only them) BUT WHAT FFK JUST SAID IS THE REAL HISTORY OF THE CAPTURE OF KWARA STATE BY THE FULANI CALIPHATE.
BACK IN THE DAYS THERE USED TO BE AN OBA OF ILORIN BUT AFONJA BETRAYED HIS BROTHERS FOR ALIMI & THE CALIPHATE YET HE & HIS CHILDREN WERE ALL MURDERED BY THE FULANIS.
GAMBARI IS A BROTHER TO THE CURRENT EMIR OF ILORIN WHO IS 100% FULANI. THEIR GREAT-GRANDFATHERS MURDERED AFONJA.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 13, 2020
apeleone:

He is an epitome of an empty Life.

1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by wax101: 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Rem22:
Speak Fulani language to gambari and see if if would respond.Gambari is Yoruba and the blood flows in him. I would personally advise ffk to trade words to caution as his only link to aso rock is no more

Oga don't let that name "Agboola" deceive you. He was only known as Ibrahim Gambari during his service in the UN.
Now they have added Agboola to deceive the gullible ones like you.
The Emir of Ilorin is Fulani, Gambari is Fulani. They speak Fulani and they understand Yoruba(which is normal). But trust me, there can NEVER be an OBA OF ILORIN. NEVER because of the foolishness of Afonja. You may not like FFK but read & listen to Yoruba history for once.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by streeter(m): 6:17pm On May 13, 2020
Dear Nairalander
I am babarinde azeez bamidele aka (Siezecoh Da Streeter), an upcoming music artiste.
i heard nairaland is the only platform to get me win, where real nigerians exist with love, where nigerians help each other without zero cost and a platform to learn from.

There is a competition currently on instagram, hosted by Da smart the "IRE" cronner. I want you to watch my video, and drop your comment the link to the instagram video is attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIbRQ7J-A7/?igshid=67rnio3s30ge

Please watch and comment. i am babarinde azeez a k a Siezecoh
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Beremx(f): 6:24pm On May 13, 2020
The old man is not Fulani. FFK should stop attaching sentiments to his comments.

Na wa o!!

9 Likes

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by MetaPhysical: 6:38pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:
So Helinues and Metaphysical are Mesu Jambas.

Which one be mesu jamba for here?

I say Gambari no be Hausa name and no be Fulani name.

1 Like

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by MetaPhysical: 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
wax101:
THE YORUBAS MAY NOT LIKE FFK(for reasons best known to only them) BUT WHAT FFK JUST SAID IS THE REAL HISTORY OF THE CAPTURE OF KWARA STATE BY THE FULANI CALIPHATE.
BACK IN THE DAYS THERE USED TO BE AN OBA OF ILORIN BUT AFONJA BETRAYED HIS BROTHERS FOR ALIMI & THE CALIPHATE YET HE & HIS CHILDREN WERE ALL MURDERED BY THE FULANIS.
GAMBARI IS THE BROTHER TO THE CURRENT EMIR OF ILORIN WHO IS 100% FULANI. THEIR GREAT-GRANDFATHERS MURDERED AFONJA.

There used to be an Oba of Ilorin ke?

What was his name?

4 Likes

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Sunshineg5(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2020
There are four powerful chiefs in Ilorin

Balogun Gambari (Hausa)

Balogun Ajikobi (Yoruba)

Balogun Fulani (Fulani)

Balogun Alanamu (Yoruba)

So if Fulani is the Emir, why is a Gambari(Hausa) the current Emir?

He will also be the second Gambari to rule in Ilorin.

While only one lineage of the Yoruba (Emir Aiyelabowo as ever been the Emir in Ilorin).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 13, 2020
wax101:

Oga don't let that name "Agboola" to deceive you. He was only known as Ibrahim Gambari during his previous UN appointment.
Now they have added Agboola to deceive the gullible ones like you.
The Emir of Ilorin is Fulani, Gambari is Fulani. They speak Fulani and they understand Yoruba(which is normal). But trust me, there can NEVER be an OBA OF ILORIN. NEVER because of the foolishness of Afonja. You may not like FFK but read & listen to Yoruba history for once.
I concur

4 Likes

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Seetto: 6:48pm On May 13, 2020
These are the kind of people that keep dividing Nigeria with their utterances, to them politics is do or die, I swear if ffk is part of the government he will extract history on Gambari being the true son of oduduwa through one balogun arole, and his mother was mistaken for a Fulani woman that migrated from old Oyo empire.

2 Likes

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by wax101: 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:

There used to be an Oba of Ilorin ke?

What was his name?

I BLAME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR ABOLISHING HISTORY AS A SUBJECT IN OUR PRIMARY/SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/afonja-kakanfo-fall-oyo-empire/

2 Likes

Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by Sunshineg5(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2020
wax101:

I BLAME THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR ABOLISHING HISTORY AS A SUBJECT IN OUR PRIMARY/SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/afonja-kakanfo-fall-oyo-empire/
Afonja was never an Oba but an Army chief

That was the argument of the Alimi's lineage when an Emir was disposed by the locals during Colonial rule.
Re: Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK by adarayz(f): 7:01pm On May 13, 2020
Jumia has grown to be africa's no1 online market. With the increasing number of buyers, products are made even cheaper for easy marketing.

Coupon codes has even been used to further reduce the price, buyers buy a product for. For example if an iPhone is sold at 50,000, during the check out process if a 30% discount coupon is added, you'll get that phone for 35,000.

Is it not wonderful. If you want to get the 30% coupon what'sapp me on 09 0 505 9 2827.

Whatsapp message only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun's New Look: Hit Or Miss? / Nnewi Security Outfit Launched Shares The Same Uniform With ESN: PHOTONEWS / Ikwere People Are Not Igbo —Andy Wabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.