Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Body Itching - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Itching (317 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Serious Body Itching. / What Causes Body Itching? See Cause And Simple Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Itching by joeblog2020: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2018
I need someone who can help me out with this. I’ve been experiencing body itching for over a month now and it’s getting more annoying. Every part of my body itch me and when I scratch it I notice something like heatrashes on my body but after some minute it goes off. This itching don’t happen always just sometimes but what I notice is that when I go out it doesn’t itch me. I took antibiotics which they told me it was very strong and expensive but this itching comes back again.
Re: Body Itching by donphilopus: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Go to the chemist and request for gentamicin injection. They would inject you for like 3days or so.

1 Like

Re: Body Itching by Dclique(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
This happened to me wen i was in the US, they said it was my skin getting used to the weather but i didn't believe.

It later stopped sm weeks after i came back. i recommend u see a doc

1 Like

Re: Body Itching by dan4sunfun(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
According to WHO, every individual passes through three zones of life. These are The Vibrant Zone, The Tired Zone, The Sick Zone. The human body contains 73 trillion of cells and scientist have discovered that by the time we are 25-50 years old, we lose about 10,000 cells on a daily basis. From 50 years and above, we would have lost 50 million cells and that is the reason we end up in the sick zone. For this not to happen, we need to feed our cells with lipids and steroid which we can only get from whole grains. We are trained nutritionist from Neolife the number one supplement producing company in the world well represented in 78 countries. Follow us on watsaap to share your problem and get solution.
Health is Wealth. we will educate you on how to keep fit and remain in the Vibrant zone. Just share your health problem with us and get your Solution. If most bone issues are not treated, it causes OSTEOPOROSIS. WASAAP US ON 07039536263

(1) (Reply)

Moringa | All You Need To Know / Women More Prone To Stis / Betterbody Foods Livfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder, 1.0 Lb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.