Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Is Kerosene More Expensive In Nigeria 280 Naira PL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Kerosene More Expensive In Nigeria 280 Naira PL (348 Views)

Why Is Kerosene More Expensive Than Petrol ? / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Kerosene More Expensive In Nigeria 280 Naira PL by shadeag(f): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2018
After studying in Asia and living in Europe and presently America.i can say nigeria is a giant poo hole and if you dont believe me.please for those abroad visit home.NO light number 1 and i am getting frustrated already and oh as am typing no light and i want to run back to where i was coming from.i mean how hard can it be to give nigerians light.things are very expensive in the market now.i can say nigeria is cursed and to make matters worse.i switch on the TV only to see songs of nigerian governors praising themselves from ambode to the abia state man and the dakwanbo..to wike hosting a party for a newly constructed road..what is wrong with us as nigerians..and lastly why is nobody talking about the price of kerosene..i mean kerosene is for the common man and i can imagine the hell they are passing through.i was cooking and i noticed the gas in the cylinder got finished and we have a backup stove just incase and my younger sister went to buy kerosene and it was 280PL..i was mad...nigeria is indeed cursed and now i see the reason why everyone want to leave nigeria.i see people struggling everyday..NO light.please do not let anyone hold you back from leaving nigeria.even in the bible light was very important for God when he was making the world.leave this poo hole and i am done with suffering and smiling

OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Why Is Kerosene More Expensive In Nigeria 280 Naira PL by Baawaa(m): 11:39am On Jun 12, 2018
What are they using kerosine for
Re: Why Is Kerosene More Expensive In Nigeria 280 Naira PL by friendlyadvice: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
grin sista if you can sponsor me, i no go mind to leave the country o
Re: Why Is Kerosene More Expensive In Nigeria 280 Naira PL by shadeag(f): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Baawaa:
What are they using kerosine for

they mix the kerosene inside stew

(1) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Sends His Condolences To Victims Of Ojuelegba Accident / Court Fixes New Date For Alleged N1.5bn Fraud Case Against Dariye’s Son / Budget Cut: Stakeholders Complain About Reduction Of Maritime University Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.