Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kingsley Moghalu Sends His Condolences To Victims Of Ojuelegba Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Sends His Condolences To Victims Of Ojuelegba Accident (348 Views)

Peter Obi Refuses To Send His Condolences To The British People / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Sends His Condolences To Victims Of Ojuelegba Accident by 1960ng(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
My condolences to those who lost loved ones tragically in Ojuelegba, Lagos yesterday.
While I applaud the swift emergency response by LASEMA, these avoidable accidents will continue to occur until we enforce proper road safety measures by:
1) Clearing the bridges of parked trailers

2) Ensuring that the drivers and their lorries pass road safety tests and

3) Vehicles are loaded safely with their cargo securely fastened.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Sends His Condolences To Victims Of Ojuelegba Accident by flyingdagger(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
i will vote this man even if i am the only one who does so.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Sends His Condolences To Victims Of Ojuelegba Accident by realborn(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Well said.

I sincerely wonder why it is very difficult to demand and enforce the fastening of containers to trucks while in transit.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Convention: Some Of Your Aspirants Should Be Efcc Guests ---- Pdp To Apc / Under Buhari, Nigeria Has Become The Poverty Capital Of The Whole World, Nigeria / Jos Killings Worries President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.