Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) (4967 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Tobi Bakre Meets Yemi Osinbajo, The Vice President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by OgaGist: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
GistMore.com

Shared with caption...

Thanks to the Nigeria Football Federation chairman, Amaju Pinnick, and his family for presenting me with the Super Eagles jersey. I look forward to cheering our Eagles to victory. We are all rooting for you, so victory all the way! God bless the Super Eagles and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria #Football #WorldCup #SuperEagles #Nigeria @ng_supereagles @thenffofficial @amajupinnick @ifeanyiadefarasin

BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/pastor-paul-adefarasin-wife-children-pictured-nff-president

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by OgaGist: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
lovely
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
i swear with my balls super eagle go win cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
No amount of prayers can make super eagles go past the group stage.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by jamesjojo900: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2018

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Perfect position arrangement!!

If na all these untrained cameramen, those children for dey for front, adults behind, Jersey On the floor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by GistersNG: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
tongue
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin, His Wife & Children Pictured With NFF President (Photo) by CastedGist: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Doris Simon Secretly Remarries In America, See Pictures / Actress Moto Lawal Show Off Her Butt Bare Naked, Fans Comes For Her / The Moment Mercy Kissed Ike After She Won Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.