Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/18 (417 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/19 / OFM Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/06/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/18 by dallyemmy: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you, Jesus, for the substitutional and sacrificial works, you did at Calvary, to free me from eternal guilt and condemnation.

2.Thank you, Jesus, for the grace to believe in you and to surrender to your Lordship.

3.Thank you, Father, for all the blessings, that came with your package of salvation.

4.Thank you, Jesus, for though, you are rich, but you became poor, so that, through your poverty, I may become rich.

5.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please help me to live according to Your will, so that I may not be condemned with this world, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, grant me the grace not to lose sight of the words and works of Jesus, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace, to walk in the spirit, so that I may not fulfil the lust of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, uphold me till the end; let nothing be able to separate me from your love, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, open the doors of your prosperity for me perpetually as from today, because, Jesus became poor, that I may through His poverty, be rich; in Jesus' name.

11.Father, please, raise more divine helpers for Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/18 by dallyemmy: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, June 13, 2018) - Weary In Tribulation?

1.Thank you, Jesus, for making me, and all those who believe and trust in you, overcomers, by your precious blood that was shed at Calvary.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, strengthen me further, as I journey through the wilderness of this world, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me supernatural strength to overcome every trial, tribulation and challenge that may come my way, as I journey through life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to abide in you, perpetually, that I may experience your peace, without end, in this world, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me power to endure tribulations and hardship, as a good soldier of Christ, until relief is sent from your throne of mercy and grace, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, use me as a vessel of encouragement, hope, succour, and comfort, to the oppressed, the poor in spirit, the persecuted, the downtrodden, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, vengeance is yours, please, arise, and avenge me of all my adversaries and persecutors, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, empower me to always stand in the gap, and pray, for the persecuted church and Christians, all over the world, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, anoint me afresh with your power, and with the Holy Ghost, that I may not faint in the day of adversary, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, encourage your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, grant all his heart's desires; let him finish well and strong, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Muslims Baptize And They Cry For Joy Thereby Speaking In Tongues / HELL Has Expanded Itself - Wtf / Have You Heard ‘waters For The Thirsty Soul Radio Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.