Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/19 (224 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/2023 / OFM Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 13/06/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/19 by dallyemmy: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/06/19 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2019
PROPHECY: DESPISED & ABUSED

1.Merciful and Everlasting God, I worship You; the Author and the finisher of my faith, I adore You.

2.Father, You are the Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient God; You're the creator of all things, who knows the end, right from the beginning.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I believe in You, please, let me be established; I also, believe in Your prophets, let me prosper, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, arise and fight my battles for me; send confusion into the midst of my enemies, and let them begin to fight and destroy one another, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, give me the gift of prophecy and make me an instrument for the revelation of Your Will and plans, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let all Your good prophecies and promises for my life and destiny, come to fulfilment, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please disgrace and expose all fake prophets for what they are, and speedily fulfill Your promise in Joel 2:28, "to pour Your spirit on all flesh.....," in Jesus’ Name.

9.Father, cause me to rejoice, in victory over all my enemies; I shall look back and shall not see anyone of them, again, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and let all the good prophecies that You have made through him, be fulfilled, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / BREAKING: Rev Supo Ayokunle Re-elected CAN President / See Why No One Would Ever Or Can Ever Do What Christ Jesus Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.