Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) (48279 Views)

Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Robocop49ja: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
She don born children...
She only dey legalize her marriage...
Happy married life...
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ah...but you forgot the story of Abraham and Sarah. It is better late than never.

Maybe she didn't want "biological children" of her own. She still can adopt children and give them love and a good home.

God is a God of second chance, if indeed she had a destiny to fulfill, it never too late.

If marrying to fulfill a destiny was part of God's plan for her, at any rate, at any age, it has happened.

Somehow, I doubt this woman was sitting around waiting for a man to fulfill her destiny. I believe she was going on with life, this marriage was a cherry on top.

People especially Africans need to start looking beyond this "age..." thing especially when it comes to marriage. Not everyone must marry OR marry at her teens or 20s.

Ishilove:
Toh. Don't let anyone fool you with that 'they can delay my destiny but can't stop it' nonsense. You can be delayed in such a way that you will be unable to fulfill that destiny. This mama that is getting married at this age, but she will be unable to have children. A man who graduates from aviation school at the age of 70 because of satanic delay is getting his certificate to fulfill all righteousness because no airline will employ him.

Delay is deadly and is a waster of destinies. Never agree to be delayed.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by jojokelechi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rescue Mission
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
BAILMONEY:
JUANITA TIME IS RUNNING OUT O
For what?
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ishilove:
Toh. Don't let anyone fool you with that 'they can delay my destiny but can't stop it' nonsense. You can be delayed in such a way that you will be unable to fulfill that destiny. This mama that is getting married at this age, but she will be unable to have children. A man who graduates from aviation school at the age of 70 because of satanic delay is getting his certificate to fulfill all righteousness because no airline will employ him.

If she has money, she can still be pregnant through IVF. Women of about 60 Years still conceive and give birth through IVF. She has prayed her way out and God will not abandon her at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by oochi123(f): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hahahaha.. When there is life there is Hope.. Congrats Aunty
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
JuanitaJames:
She deserves her dream wedding no matter her age.

I concur wink
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
God abeg pick my call, I don dey old
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2018
ohh
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by stellus: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2018
who is that man that will say a word and it comes to past when Jehovah God has not spoken...... it shall not stand, neither shall it come to past

what is written is written....
The juju wey them do to tire her down till this age don expire..Now is her morning God has remembered her.

I see you sis
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2018
That' is what happen to you when you allow a barrage of marriage custom nd traditions overshadow your to be life long commitments to your partner... Make ibo pple change dem bride price shylocktism for peace to reign..... Flat hammer people....
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by perragy(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Guy you dey Mad.... hahahahahahahahahah

MartinCorridon:
Impossible is nothing...

God's time is the best...though cobwebs go don dey dia sad
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
sexdoll:
na only equally older bachelors can fit attempt this mission impossible. shocked shocked shocked
Check our signature and call us or click the WhatsApp chat link in blue below to chat us DIRECTLY - 08027390046
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by connkg(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Ishilove:

That's one way to look at it, prone to fear.
Another way is to believe the 70 yr old will be employed as a Pilot Trainer and that "mama" will have a successful assisted birth.
Prone to fulfilment.

Caveat: I do not accept delays, denials or delays as denials.

1 Like

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Ishilove:

I had to screen shot this comment cause this is the most sensible comment on this thread and truly inspiring. Never agree to be delayed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by bendazum: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Lie Lie. Mama is only celebrating her 50th wedding anniversary

50?

That woman is 60 atleast.
Re: Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) by samwash(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2020
"Delay is not denial""
I'm not getting it,
Does it mean this lady has finish given birth, she just want to do the marriage rite ?
You mean this lady has not gotten married B4? It's well oo!!!
I even thought is marriage anniversary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.