Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Femi Falana An Human Right Activist ''A Hero To Be Celebrated'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana An Human Right Activist ''A Hero To Be Celebrated'' (302 Views)

Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / Five "Supercops" Who Went From Hero To Villain Before Abba Kyari / Doyin Okupe: My Gay Son, Bolu Will Still Be Celebrated In Nigeria And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Falana An Human Right Activist ''A Hero To Be Celebrated'' by sammyjay7265(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wow after listening to femi falana's speech at the MKO HONOURARY Ceremony
i was compelled to research him.
I was amazed to find out he has been fighting for Nigerians since the 90's further more
Femi Falana has been in and out of detention severally [What a great man]

watch below Femi Falana fighting with the then Commissioner of police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6aNi_oyaLE
Re: Femi Falana An Human Right Activist ''A Hero To Be Celebrated'' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Falana that does not know his left from right..hes one confused mofo
Re: Femi Falana An Human Right Activist ''A Hero To Be Celebrated'' by babdap: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
must you wail

(1) (Reply)

Oshodi-isolo Lg Boss Eulogizes Ambode At 55 / Benue Killings: The Way Forward / The True Meaning Of Redemption - Pastor Sunday Adelaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.