Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach (35302 Views)

Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Real Madrid Unveil Julen Lopetegui As New Manager (photos) / Julen Lopetegui: Spain Sacks Coach After He Takes Real Madrid Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Buharist: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
He will only succeed if he can raise a new team because he will not have the luxury of having already made team like zidane as age is no longer on the side of most of the current Madrid players. Good luck to him.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Ejemehn(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
What happens if Spain fails in this world cup?

Just my $2 question
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Realhommie(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Congrats to them, HallaMadrid

Still remain a Gunner COYG
Lol... I'm a proud gunner too while madrid is my second team..

Na RM I use console myself this season after a very dismal season from Arsenal.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by adioolayi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Spanish Team has just been destabilised....Goodbye to Russia2018 world cup!
Prediction: Round of 16 exit!!!
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by hadura29(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome Julen Lopetegui and hope your time at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu will be a fruitful one.

Amen ooooo

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by johnmattew: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
congratulations fellow Los cules for wining laliga till 2030 in advance
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by opsyswagger(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
I hope he spend 1 year season in madrid
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by johnmattew: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
swimmer:
What

Barcelona fans will be happy now...
yes o.....laliga trophies till 2030
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by cliqtips: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
YOu think... who was Zidane as coach before he took over as R.Madrid's coach
swimmer:
What

Barcelona fans will be happy now...
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
adioolayi:

I swear, how can a head coach be having club negotiations when world cup is in few days, he is distracted. Call him a professional that can handle such distraction, i dont care cause now he lacks commitment since he already has a juicy job to fall back on.

team brazil and germany.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Realhommie:
Lol... I'm a proud gunner too while madrid is my second team..

Na RM I use console myself this season after a very dismal season from Arsenal.

I don’t have a second team sha, I just support the best for the for the love of the sport when Arsenal is not in that competition.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by valnosky(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
adioolayi:

Y do you think so
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by adioolayi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
valnosky:
Y do you think so
Divided mindset. He will want to impress at Madrid. ...all he will be thinking right now is transfer market and how he will win the heart of the dressing room. He is thinking all about madrid right now and wont concentrate in Russia
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Larryslim(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
They shouldn't have announced it now knowing that Spain is going to the WC,he'll get distracted..
They should have announced after WC
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by sprints1: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
nerilove:
is he that good?
He is OK but u know Spanish managers and their narrow minded approach to football...not ready to change their style...
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Never saw this coming
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Realhommie:
Yes he is... See the current Spain national team to ascertain that.

Way to go. #HalaMadrid

How is he that good
What has he achieve in his life?
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by slimshed09(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
6 plots of land for sale@gwagwalada, Abuja. For more info. contact: 07033738449

*LAKEWOOD MANOR

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Lakewood Manor offer a range of life-enhancing amenities and facilities to discover a peaceful space to unwind and relax with the family.

This is just the perfect place for yoga or to take a break and de-stress through meditation.

The beautifully styled lobby and refined ambience of Lakewood Manor set the scene for the experience that awaits you.

Service plots is available with *Global C of O* as title for sale at:

400sqm *N4,000,000*
600sqm *N6,000,000*

_With *N2,000,000* Initial Deposit You Can Pay within 2 Months as Outright Payment_

Location: *Ibeju Lekki 3 minutes drive after lekki free trade zone and directly facing the Expressway*

Come home to luxurious apartments with tastefully appointed interiors, fitted kitchens, landscape garden, state of the art furnishing and many more.

*LUXURY APARTMENTS*

2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Title: *Global C of O*
Price: *N16,000,000*

3 BEDROOM APARTMENT
Price: *N18,000,000*

3 BEDROOM CONDO
Price: *N20,000,000*

Live the Luxury.... Luxury Beyonds Limits

*Contact us now 07033738449
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by HITTED(m): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome Julen Lopetegui and hope your time at the Estadio Santiago Bernabéu will be a fruitful one.

Save your celebration. This means dark days ahead for Madrid. Their worst mistake ever was letting Zidane go.

Madrid will so humiliated henceforth they won't make the top 4. Watch and see.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Realhommie(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
maynia:

How is he that good
What has he achieve in his life?
What did Pep achieve in his life before he got his break at Barca?

Or you think the people at Madrid (Board) don't know what they want or what they're doing?

If they had appointed someone like Mauricio Pochettino, because he was a possible candidate for the job, you would say he isn't good because he hasn't achieved anything tangible in " His Life" according to you?

You have to understand that SOMETIMES, (emphasis on "sometimes" ) the difference between those "Achievers" and the "Non achievers" as regards football management is "Opportunity".. When you have that coupled with the right environment, right people, with much funds at your disposal you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by FuckFuckBoy(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
CR7 won't like this. The same guy that said Messi is the best player in the world. Isco, Asensio will love this
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Stevenson1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
How can he view and select players that impressed at this World since he's involved too and not watching it on standby. WTF... Perez, you and bad decisions are like five and six. Abeg someone should help me with Zuma pic.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by ZAWs: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
DIYhackers:
Ronaldo is definitely leaving

Check my signature now to learn how to become a good blogger

Please tell us why he's leaving..
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by madridguy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
So you mean RMFC should have hold him against his wish?

HITTED:

Save your celebration. This means dark days ahead for Madrid. Their worst mistake ever was letting Zidane go.

Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by ZAWs: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
HITTED:

Coach Josep Guardiola tell us more.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by chiboy1116: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Realhommie:
Yes he is... See the current Spain national team to ascertain that.

Way to go. #HalaMadrid
the current Spain team is not dat good to be honest, they just pass the ball around, the coach is okay though, not fantastic just okay.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by chiboy1116: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Realhommie:
What did Pep achieve in his life before he got his break at Barca?

Or you think the people at Madrid (Board) don't know what they want or what they're doing?

If they had appointed someone like Mauricio Pochettino, because he was a possible candidate for the job, you would say he isn't good because he hasn't achieved anything tangible in " His Life" according to you?

You have to understand that SOMETIMES, (emphasis on "sometimes" ) the difference between those "Achievers" and the "Non achievers" as regards football management is "Opportunity".. When you have that coupled with the right environment, right people, with muc funds at your disposal you're good to go.
to be honest people surrounded himself with the best coaches around. From cruyff to biesla to van gaal....
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Ksslib(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
HITTED:

Yes Madrid will be relegated to division B.... Madrid will not win a single match. Henceforth, Madrid will lose every game with a four goal difference. bla bla blah smh
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Realhommie(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiboy1116:
to be honest people surrounded himself with the best coaches around. From cruyff to biesla to van gaal....
Still doesn't negate the fact he achieved nothing prior to his becoming Barca's manager.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by Realhommie(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiboy1116:
the current Spain team is not dat good to be honest, they just pass the ball around, the coach is okay though, not fantastic just okay.
Is okay not good? Lol

It's good enough if you ask me.. But i think he is rated very highly by the board at Madrid just as Zidane was too..

Finally sha it is a gamble as has always been the case with every new manager.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by HITTED(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
madridguy:
So you mean RMFC should have hold him against his wish?

As if you don't know one of his reasons of leaving Madrid was because he felt undervalued.

A good salary upgrade would have motivated him to stay. 3 UCL cups in a row - no other coach has achieved that in the history of soccer.

But, anyhow, it's good news for me.
Re: Real Madrid Appoints Julen Lopetegui As New Head Coach by HITTED(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ksslib:

Yes Madrid will be relegated to division B.... Madrid will not win a single match. Henceforth, Madrid will lose every game with a four goal difference. bla bla blah smh

Well, you know the story already.

You're the smartest Madrid fan in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Stadium Lagos' Flood Light Pole Collapses After Downpour (Video) / Thomas Müller: “Against Messi Things Always Go Well, CR7 Was Our Biggest Problem / Andre Gomes Discharged From Hospital After Successful Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.