Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Njaba Bridge Will Be A Priority When I’m Governor- Ihedioha - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Njaba Bridge Will Be A Priority When I’m Governor- Ihedioha (326 Views)

Treat As Priority! PRO FX Account Managers Needed. / Addax petroleum Plans $5b Fresh Investment In Njaba IMO State / A Peep Into Emeka Ihedioha’s Certificate Of Performance In Orlu Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Njaba Bridge Will Be A Priority When I’m Governor- Ihedioha by Akachukwuroland: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Njaba Bridge will be a priority when I’m Governor- Ihedioha

Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, now in Njaba LGA, in continuation of his Statewide - Ward-Ward consultation with the PDP, has assured that when he's sworn in as Governor of Imo State on 29th of May, 2019, he will immediately commence the redesign and reconstruction of the Njaba Bridge along, Owerri - Orlu road.

That "bridge", you will agree with us, is a death trap, an accident, waiting to happen and indeed an affirmation of a failure of government.

Congratulations Njaba!
His word is his bond.

#LiberateImo
#RebuildImo

(1) (Reply)

Get 24hour Power Without NEPA For Your Business / What Good Job Can You Suggest To A New Immigrant In USA. / Earn #1,000 - #12,000 Weekly Watching Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.