Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (85955 Views)

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

He would win.

The people deserve whatever they are getting.

I have zeroed my mind.
Truly they deserve whatever they get. #Pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by zeepaidinfull: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
the ex governor don dey occupy d Nigeria prison recruitment slot oo... OMG grin

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:
Two Christian governors convicted while the muslim ones jolly about.

We know your plans so that they won't help their people separate from you "if" the separation move finally materializes.

I pity the Christians in Kaduna, Jos, Bauchi, Adamawa, Maiduguri and other core northern states.
Thank God you didn't have to say they are persecuting innocent Christian opposition this time around given the accused is an APC member.
You can scream religion from now till thy kingdom come, I won't give a hoot.

6 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Briteiyobo1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
I go happy to see them open Lucky Igbinedion file, that criminal Emptied Edo State treasury.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

We know your plans so that they won't help their people separate from you "if" the separation move finally materializes.

I pity the Christians in Kaduna, Jos, Bauchi, Adamawa, Maiduguri and other core northern states.
in a normal country this your comment ought to land you in prison ( life imprisonment)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by munas: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
He will appeal it
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
Briteiyobo1:
I go happy to see them open Lucky Igbinedion file, that criminal Emptied Edo State treasury.

‘You can say th t again. And the accursed Judge Liman that fined him a token. And the also accursed Judge Aota that received gift from his father.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Maket: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yusuf54:
Will U shut that Ur dirty mouth up...Someone like U shud have been created as goat by The Supreme Being,U gat nothing on ur head...Enemy of Peace and progress...
Don't mind him. If this can lead to the end of corruption in Christian state, is a welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

You are a goat..
U call dem Christians yet they looted.
Get sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by godfrey01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
in Asia countries, politicians are excuted if found guilty of corrupt practices, most especially if it involves public funds. 14years is too small..

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Briteiyobo1:
You speak my Mind

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

I pity your parent, most you type rubbish? Why bringing religion matter to this? Most you always display your stupidity online.. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by archdon: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

U're clearly suffering from massive brain loss. Must everything be religion with u bigots, sorry excuse for a Dog. Instead of u to condemn him for bringing shame to the household of God, u argue he shouldn't be prosecuted cos he's a xtian.

And to think you can be anything u want to be on Nairaland, u chose to be Stupid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

The shame that the south-east, IPOB and PDP will bear in the coming year will be colossal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Lumig: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
For a sitting APC Senator and Former Governor to be this jailed, the anticorruption war is now making great meaning. Kudos to the judiciary

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by drey076(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
This can only happen during buhari's era

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by mywells: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tinubu should not be left out,I belongs to every body I long to no body.
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by muffyt05: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
slimfit1:
14 years is an insult to the people of Benue or wherever he might have come from. A phone thief got life .

Bro,it's a way to start. I just hope he won't be given a VIP treatment but treated as other criminals in the prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by salford: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari is working, corrupt people are crying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
He must have said something in the past against Buhari.
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Let him go and Jolly with Jollynyame
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Unbelievable, serving senator jailed. Corruption is a monster.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sadly, we don't get to see them in jail.
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by saabright(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

Common sense, u no get I swear
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by muffyt05: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

As far as I know, religion is meant to liberate and not to colonize us. Not everything should be blamed on religion. Justice has been served on a cruel thief and all you can think of is religious vendetta. I'm sure there are many pending cases in courts concerning our common wealth looters who never think of their religious faiths before looting us dry and here you here shouting selective justice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by theoldpretender(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
MisterGrace:

Bros....the Bible is clear...if someone calls himself God's child and indulges in sin, God will hand him over to be punished.

We cannot be fighting evil outiside and tolerating it inside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by dandollaz: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Pls how many year will they hand T A orji bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmm, you don't know the power of the Court until you are sentenced.
Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Orji Uzo Kalu and TA Orji former Abia State Governors undecided

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
I am loving this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Your Turn Next

Ex-governor James Ibori, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state

Lucky Igbenedion of Edo state.

Akpabio Godswill of Akwa Ibom state.

Peter Odili of Rivers state.

The list is endless.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.