Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother (1005 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by sportblizz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
In a very sincere interview with daily newspaper ‘La Nacion’, Leo Messi showed his softer side and recalled his beginnings in Rosario, which he calls his homeland.

Leo Messi opened his interview with ‘La Nacion’ by saying: ”I’m from a neighbourhood like any other, that stays the same as always. Rosario is the place where I was born, and I spent my childhood there very happily, and that will never change regardless of goals or fame.”

The Argentine revealed anecdotes of his childhood, and noted that his love for soccer started at a really early age. He recalled: ”Where I grew up, I learned to play football and to love the game. My mom would send me to run errands, however, I only went if they let me do them with the ball.”

Leo Messi noted who first inspired him into the sport in the first place, he mentioned: ”I do not know if my first ball was bought by my mother and father or my grandmother, Celia, however, I’m certain that she was the one who insisted that I start taking part in football in a team.”

The Barca star also commented on why he never thought of playing for Spain: ”Argentina is my country, my family and my way of expressing myself. They always ask me why I don’t have the Spanish accent in spite of everything, and the reply is straightforward. I do not need the Spanish accent or to lose the identification I’ve with my country.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/12/messi-argentina-is-my-country-my-family-and-my-way-of-expressing-myself/#ixzz5I7wFGmLr

Re: Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by Viralkid: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
smallie
Re: Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by ThePathfinder(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Messi, the best on the planet...
Re: Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by MDsambo: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
ThePathfinder:
Messi, the best on the planet...

Which planet?
Re: Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by sportblitzz: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
MDsambo:

Which planet?
our planet
Re: Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by OVA200(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
How can we be sure this is truly messi
Re: Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by Kingsley1000(m): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Gorgeous talented baby
Re: Messi, As A Baby, Pictured With His Mother And Grandmother by ForeignAgent: 3:18am On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Showing Error / Arsenal On The Brink Of Signing £44.3M World Cup Winner / Is Roman Reigns Dead Or Alive(read Full News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.