Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

May The Rain Of Blessing Come Down On You And Your Family. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May The Rain Of Blessing Come Down On You And Your Family. (290 Views)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It / Is There Any Spirituality Associated With First Rain Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May The Rain Of Blessing Come Down On You And Your Family. by bummyla(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
May the rain of blessing come down on you and your family and may the gentle breeze of the Holy Spirit blow the serenity necessary for abundant life into the lives of your family members. May you and your family’s name not be forgotten nor remembered for evil. May God so bless you and your family that the mention of your name in any part of the world would cause men and women of goodwill to sing and dance for joy through Christ our Lord Amen.

Good morning and do have a victorious week

Deuteronomy 28:12
The LORD will send rain at the proper time from his rich treasury in the heavens and will bless all the work you do. You will lend to many nations, but you will never need to borrow from them.

Deuteronomy 11:14
Then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil.

Deuteronomy 15:6
For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

Deuteronomy 23:20
You may charge a foreigner interest, but not a fellow Israelite, so that the LORD your God may bless you in everything you put your hand to in the land you are entering to possess.

Ezekiel 34:26
I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.

Leviticus 26:4
I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees their fruit.

Psalm 65:9
You care for the land and water it; you enrich it abundantly. The streams of God are filled with water to provide the people with grain, for so you have ordained it.

Joel 2:23
Rejoice, you people of Jerusalem! Rejoice in the LORD your God! For the rain he sends demonstrates his faithfulness. Once more the autumn rains will come, as well as the rains of spring.

Deuteronomy 14:29
Give it to the Levites, who will receive no allotment of land among you, as well as to the foreigners living among you, the orphans, and the widows in your towns, so they can eat and be satisfied. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all your work.

Deuteronomy 15:10
Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do.

Proverbs 22:7
The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.

https://bummyla.com/2018/06/12/may-the-rain-of-blessing-come-down-on-you-and-your-family/

(1) (Reply)

God Of Jehoshaphat Season 5:choral And Musical Concert / She Wants To Do Music. Stole Two Million Francs. Attempts To Run To Nigeria. / The Price Of Being A Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.