Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused (2565 Views)

Foreignused Clean Title 2017 Ford Edge Limited Edition. For 14.4m Dm 07083676583 / SOLD! 2015 Toyota Camry XSE *foreignused / SOLD- ForeignUsed 2005 Mercedes Benz ML500 (in Benin City). Price 2.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Corolla aCe available. Asking price is 2m. Auto transmission, auto door locks and window controls. Mileage is 92k km.

Interested buyers may call 08183937649 or WhatsApp 08157919927

...best value always!

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Interior pic

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Interior 2 pic

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Trunk open

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Engine pic

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rear

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by jodecibmw: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello, please post VIN of this vehicle.
Thanks.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2018
We will be glad to provide all necessary details to serious buyers. Interested? Please call.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Available!
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
GrandeurEmpire:
Foreign Used 2005 Toyota Corolla aCe available. Asking price is 2m. Auto transmission, auto door locks and window controls. Mileage is 92k km.

...best value always!

Lying with confidence.

1 Like

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by mknigeriagreat: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cosplay:

Lying with confidence.

If I may ask you, where did you get that car's VIN number and the picture of the dashboard bro?
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 5:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Still Selling!
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2018
GrandeurEmpire:

...best value always!

Best value my foot.

Mileage - 205,697 KM, not miles.

Any seller or importer who engages in odometer rollback is very dishonest, and maximum caution should be excercised when dealing with such an individual.

In places with laws, odometer rollback is a felony, attracting jail time.

If an importer can get rid of hundreds of thousands of genuine miles from a vehicle odometer, what's the guarantee that he didn't also skimp on the import duty?

7 Likes

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

If I may ask you, where did you get that car's VIN number and the picture of the dashboard bro?

Auction vehicle.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by jodecibmw: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked shocked undecided angry
You see ya life...
GrandeurEmpire:
We will be glad to provide all necessary details to serious buyers. Interested? Please call.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by FashAutos(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Location plsss
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Ikeja Lagos. Kindly call for inspection.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by mknigeriagreat: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Auction vehicle.

You should be careful with how you give out cars information in the public like that. If car goes missing you can be mailed down oo. Just my kobo.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You should be careful with how you give out cars information in the public like that. If car goes missing you can be mailed down oo. Just my kobo.

When you go and find common sense and intelligence, join them together, then use them to explain the link between stating the true history of vehicles with publicly available information and "car goes missing you can be mailed down oo".

Your Kobo is worthless, irrelevant and should have been left in the dark, dank alley from whence it was dredged up for this public display of ignorance and shame.

Don't be ignorant and foolish at the same time. Choose one of them and excel at it.

Just my Kobo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by mknigeriagreat: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cosplay:

When you go and find common sense and intelligence, join them together, then use them to explain the link between stating the true history of vehicles with publicly available information and "car goes missing you can be mailed down oo".

Your Kobo is worthless, irrelevant and should have been left in the dark, dank alley from whence it was dredged up for this public display of ignorance and shame.

Don't be ignorant and foolish at the same time. Choose one of them and excel at it.

Just my Kobo.

I am a father with years of knowledge and experiences. Today four of my kids came to my house to honour me with gifts on a fathers's day. When I tell you to be careful with how you give out info, I have seen people jailed locked up for taking up the positions of law enforcement agencies when they are not one. There are ways you can call out liars and criminals without implicating yourself in case of unforeseen incidents.To doctor odometer is criminal, jail able and the same way a theft on a car that the info was released without the consent of the owner could land you in trouble. I won't join words with you but age will speak for me. You called me fool, ignorant, intelligent and without common sense? I won't talk. I see gazzuz counter dishonesty in car sales and applaud him. He maintains three of my cars and two of my kids. Your negative words though. Age will talk. Good day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

I am a father with years of knowledge and experiences. Today four of my kids came to my house to honour me with gifts on a fathers's day. When I tell you to be careful with how you give out info, I have seen people jailed locked up for taking up the positions of law enforcement agencies when they are not one. There are ways you can call out liars and criminals without implicating yourself in case of unforeseen incidents.To doctor odometer is criminal, jail able and the same way a theft on a car that the info was released without the consent of the owner could land you in trouble. I won't join words with you but age will speak for me. You called me fool, ignorant, intelligent and without common sense? I won't talk. I see gazzuz counter dishonesty in car sales and applaud him. He maintains three of my cars and two of my kids. Your negative words though. Age will talk. Good day.

I am a grandfather with decades of experience, and 5 of my grandkids came around to wish me happy fathers day as well.

But that's irrelevant to the issues so I won't dwell on it.

Good, you know that odometer tampering is criminal. That's a start.

Yet somehow you have ignored the dishonest fellow advertising a car with false information and with a tampered odometer, and you think your problem is with me for exposing that shady behaviour?

What 'information' exactly have I 'released' that could 'implicate' me in whatever scenario is going on in your head?

Rethink your priorities.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by dpsalmist15: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Lying with confidence.

For the record I think the car was brought from Canada which odometer is doctored in km not miles hence need for this to be appropriately interpreted!
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
dpsalmist15:

For the record I think the car was brought from Canada which odometer is doctored in km not miles hence need for this to be appropriately interpreted!

Yes, you're right.

The odometer was rolled back from 205,697 KM to 92,000 KM as the seller stated.

It makes very little difference to the dishonest activity, whether the rollback clocked 100,000 KM or 100,000 miles. The difference is relevant only to the state of the vehicle.

That would be like claiming a difference between stabbing a victim 5 times and 9 times, or with a red or black knife.

1 Like

Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by FashAutos(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
1.7 ?
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by DelTel(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Vehicle information ain't personal or classified info.

In saner climes, you can get vehicle info & complete details of every owner at any point in time, with just a click of the registration number (even in Lagos until a pastor & actress/mistress were busted).

Happy (grand)Fathers' Day.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by dpsalmist15: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cosplay:

I see my first guess would have been that op actually rolled back the odometer on seeing it at a reading of 200 k plus while not certain the units being actually used to measure the car same applies to most buyer they don't actually know readings for countries are different for those that don't know, Cars from the USA reads in miles while most cars from Canada and Europe have their odometer calibrated in KMs a simple conversion by multiplying miles by about 0.6 or there about will give us the readings in miles please let's take note so as to avoid misinterpretations of actual readings that being said if one is to go by the odometer reading posted here car has � about 120k miles in which considering states of corollas brought in here is not bad at all so op please take note and if possible do necessary adjustments that could just help boost your sales.

Yes, you're right.

The odometer was rolled back from 205,697 KM to 92,000 KM as the seller stated.

It makes very little difference to the dishonest activity, whether the rollback clocked 100,000 KM or 100,000 miles. The difference is relevant only to the state of the vehicle.no

That would be like claiming a difference between stabbing a victim 5 times and 9 times, or with a red or black knife.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
dpsalmist15:
I see my first guess would have been that op actually rolled back the odometer on seeing it at a reading of 200 k plus while not certain the units being actually used to measure the car same applies to most buyer they don't actually know readings for countries are different for those that don't know, Cars from the USA reads in miles while most cars from Canada and Europe have their odometer calibrated in KMs a simple conversion by multiplying miles by about 0.6 or there about will give us the readings in miles please let's take note so as to avoid misinterpretations of actual readings that being said if one is to go by the odometer reading posted here car has � about 120k miles in which considering states of corollas brought in here is not bad at all so op please take note and if possible do necessary adjustments that could just help boost your sales.

Whether the tampering was done in miles or KM is irrelevant to the issue.

Whether the true mileage of the vehicle is fair or not is also irrelevant.

The point here is that the odometer was tampered with, and the mileage was rolled back.

Everything else is just secondary.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by dpsalmist15: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Cosplay post=68575302][/quote]
Well while it's not a dispute that there was an act of odometer roll back in the said advert I strongly feel a need to educate the public (prospective buyers) of different odometer reading as in km and miles and how they should be properly interpreted!
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by Cosplay: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
dpsalmist15:

Well while it's not a dispute that there was an act of odometer roll back in the said advert I strongly feel a need to educate the public (prospective buyers) of different odometer reading as in km and miles and how they should be properly interpreted!

https://www.nairaland.com/4551457/trip-computer-unit-measurements#68317827
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by dpsalmist15: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cosplay:

https://www.nairaland.com/4551457/trip-computer-unit-measurements#68317827
Nice one needs to be more advertised especially now that odometer readings are one of the factors put into consideration before buying a car especially here on nairaland the fact remains bulk of the public do not actually know this things.
Re: SOLD - 2005 Toyota Corolla CE *foreignused by GrandeurEmpire: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Fathers Day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Discussion continue Available For Sale with Alloy Rims and nice interior / BMW X5 2012 3.5i Xdrive Clean Used.... 4.3m / Very Clean 2008 BMW 5SERIES Selling For 1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.