Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira (667 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by Damony: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,

I want to start a business in a university campus with the sum of One Hundred thousand Naira; so as to help myself as a post graduate student. Please, I need quality business ideas. God Bless You
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by Damony: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Moderators, please I need help on this embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by InansBobo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
which university and what level, to start with.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by GMBuhari: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Open a bet shop if it's allowed

Find a cool spot to sell sharwama
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by greatnaija01: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2018
see if you are seriously looking for true business that can settle you for a life time, I learned importation from this guy
https://www.nairaland.com/blackpanthar

tell him I sent you, read all his topics and you will know what to do, HE TEACHES FOR TOTALLY FREE

Damony:

I want to start a business in a university campus with the sum of One Hundred thousand Naira; so as to help myself as a post graduate student. Please, I need quality business ideas. God Bless You
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by thinkaxis(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2018
check my signature
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by adebayo3449(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by Damony: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Okay Sir. Thanks. Let me contact him ASAP

greatnaija01:
see if you are seriously looking for true business that can settle you for a life time, I learned importation from this guy
https://www.nairaland.com/blackpanthar

tell him I sent you, read all his topics and you will know what to do, HE TEACHES FOR TOTALLY FREE

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start In A University Campus With #100,000 Naira by Tolexxy(f): 2:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Damony:

Well there is this Bedsheet business that you can start and earn huge profit. If you are interested, chat me up on 08107423730 to enlighten you more. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Upwork / Freelance Writer Needed / If You Are Up To Make Some Cool Cash By Being An Online Partner This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.