Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye (68136 Views)

Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by RonJeremy: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
A pattern is emerging...... Northern Christian ex governors only are the ones being jailed, Buhari is trying to neutralise any political resistance from Middlebelt when the jihadist go for the final victory. Next is Gov. Jang.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by ubongokon(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:
The Administration of president Buhari is rewriting history. The judicial justice system which was compromised by Gej is now getting saner.
To the children of corruption in the east, check her name, she is yoruba, we don't tolerate corruption.

-truth burns

God bless u for calling a spade a spade. Dont mind thieves that were feeding fat from stolen money
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by greenglobestore(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kudos
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Greizman: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Strong woman indeed..When will she jail tinubu,amechi,fayemi,fashola ad co?
Fg servant forming strong lipsrsealed
Senseless post..
Is tinubu's case before her?
Is she d only judge in d country handling every criminal case?
Ur mumu never do I swear

3 Likes

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by fredoooooo: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Omoluabi
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by hasyak(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
deebsman1:
Incoming CJN - this woman will one day become the second female chief justice of Nigeria

Amen
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by obi58: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:
The Administration of president Buhari is rewriting history. The judicial justice system which was compromised by Gej is now getting saner.
To the children of corruption in the east, check her name, she is yoruba, we don't tolerate corruption.

-truth burns

Ethnic BIGOT. Please stop posting all these racist and tribalistic comments. You are disgracing yourself. It's all this kind of disgusting comments and sentiments that brought about the advent of the nazi regime and the Holocaust.

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Ogunleti01: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
She is a true Amazon with balls of steel.

Koropon oni-irin. grin

We need more of her.
odaran ni bobo yii. y koropon onirin? you will soon see koropon onike
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by seymourcash: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
I don't think she is a strong woman these people seem to be playing out a script. why is it that only Christian northern governors have been convicted it looks like foul play.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Neoteny(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
HRich:
What do I need to meet her for

In case you end up as an accused in her court...
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Preffered: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=ABIOLAXYZ post=68425414]1-Jolly Nyame.. 14 years
2-Joshua Dariye.. 16 years
Abeg, who be next person o
May Nigeria Succeed!

[/quote
The next is another ex governor whose name starts with the letter 'J'
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by hasyak(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
seymourcash:
I don't think she is a strong woman these people seem to be playing out a script. why is it that only Christian northern governors have been convicted it looks like foul play.
Myopic
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by nigeria005(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
kudos madam

please remember Saraki in ur kingdom cool cool
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Obitez(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
she deserves the june 12 national honour keep it up woman
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Now i know nairaland.com is a wicked forum. See how it helped expose this woman to village people and hired assasins
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Preffered post=68427816][/quote]

It cant be Jonah Jang..

I can bet on the senate president as the next to be convicted.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by galadima77(m): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
wink2015:
Who will jail Ex- governor James Ibori and Ex-governor (Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan for their massive looting of Delta state treasury for 16 years?

Delta state can not boast of any viable industries to engage the graduate youth.

Both Ibori and Uduaghan corruptly enriched themselves stealing billions.

Youths in Delta state especially the male graduate have no other job than Keke riding.

Ride on Justice Adebukola Banjoko! You are the female equivalent of Justice Abang that fiery judge that keep Metuh trial to continue not minding Metuh feigning sickness a ploy to go abroad under the pretense of medical checkup.

guy why u forget Babangida Aliyu of Niger and i pray the next administration gets enough balls to jail the president governor of Niger state... the guy dey set record for embezzlement
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Feminist jailed 2 criminals cheesy

She deserves some accolades
That is how I'll jail you if you fail to marry your soon to be baby mama
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by IamAirforce1: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That is how I'll jail you if you fail to marry your soon to be baby mama

My queen
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

My queen
Dede
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by seymourcash: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2018
hasyak:

Myopic

I JUST NOTICED A TREND WHY HAVE THEY NOT CONVICTED NYAKO OR BALA OR ANY OTHER NOTHERN GOVERNOR. Nigerians NEED TO READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES. NYAKO'S CASE IS 29 BILLION. WHY DONT THEY CONVICT HIM. BLOODY HELL EVEN TUKURS SON WHO WAS ARRAIGNED FOR 3 BILLION NAIRA SUBSIDY SCAM HAS NOT BEEN CONVICTED.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by seymourcash: 12:10am On Jun 13, 2018
i will give her kudos when she jails a sacred cow.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by mkoabiola: 12:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Iron lady
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Let her come to contest for presidency to bring good governance, her fellow women will vote against her because this is Nigeria.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by teepain: 12:27am On Jun 13, 2018
seymourcash:

Why did Christian northern governors steal? Did they steal in the name of northern Christians? Abeg make them answer their papa name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by maisauki: 12:41am On Jun 13, 2018
it remains that of senate president she'll do, insha Allah
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by freshdude99(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:

-truth burns
That's the problem with you Yorubas. I know this woman judge very well, infact our case of kagini property owners versus Fcda has been in her court in gudu for years without justice. Everyday adjournment adjournment...

But just to clear ur doubt, ask about a certain female judge of court 34, federal high court Kubwa, and the speed with which she delivers justice and of course her name tongue, after that only u can reply mention!
Say no to tribalism, we are one Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
She is a true Amazon with balls of steel.

Koropon oni-irin. grin

We need more of her.

she's a woman, therefore breasttt of steel.

oyon photon. grin
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Dollabiz: 1:17am On Jun 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by hmuhammad(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Strong woman indeed..When will she jail tinubu,amechi,fayemi,fashola ad co?
Fg servant forming strong lipsrsealed
typical IPOB thinking, enemy of Nigeria
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by hmuhammad(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2018
HRich:
What do I need to meet her for
then meet kanu
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by hmuhammad(m): 1:34am On Jun 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet you tolerate Tinubus 50 million dollar Jet ...you are just a hypocrite .. I hope you know both Dariye and Nyame who served as governors at the same time with Tinubu dont Even have helicopter and jolly Nyame can't even afford a brand new range rover today as we speak
you go wail tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari Receiving His WAEC Certificate. / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.