Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye (68389 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Female Judge, Four Children, Kill Eldest Son In Kaduna / Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by bigsmoke2(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2018
A true queen with porron Oni irin to ni egun (spikes) lara. corrrupt politicians be seeing her in their nightmares knowing Once their case gets assigned to her, they are fcukked cuz she will tidy them to prison with her iron cockk

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by samtol4(m): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
1-Jolly Nyame.. 14 years
2-Joshua Dariye.. 16 years
Abeg, who be next person o
May Nigeria Succeed!

Any past governor who names start with letter J will be shivering now
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by 2016v2017: 3:27am On Jun 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
She is a true Amazon with balls of steel.

Koropon oni-irin. grin

We need more of her.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by 2016v2017: 3:27am On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Feminist jailed 2 criminals cheesy

She deserves some accolades
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by kennymotors(m): 3:28am On Jun 13, 2018
With this judgement public office holder will reduce level of corruption, kudos to the brave woman she have integrity like buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Ningi2020(m): 4:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Waiting patiently for CAN to call her names and shout holy ghost fire on her head for jailing a Reverend father.

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by durella32: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2018
galadima77:

guy why u forget Babangida Aliyu of Niger and i pray the next administration gets enough balls to jail the president governor of Niger state... the guy dey set record for embezzlement
ask of isah kawu he would surely jail them both I bliv dat man like kilode..jst wait nd see

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Senrealone: 5:16am On Jun 13, 2018
wait!! where is that 2face that was feeling like Jolly Nyame then!? only old time Niggas will knw wat i mean

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by alen4smith(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:
The Administration of president Buhari is rewriting history. The judicial justice system which was compromised by Gej is now getting saner.
To the children of corruption in the east, check her name, she is yoruba, we don't tolerate corruption.

-truth burns
decendants of corruption! remember it span more than one generation
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by alen4smith(m): 5:28am On Jun 13, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
1-Jolly Nyame.. 14 years
2-Joshua Dariye.. 16 years
Abeg, who be next person o
May Nigeria Succeed!

fayose
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:43am On Jun 13, 2018
chai those guilible politicians will be looking foe a way to bribe her now.

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL,WEB,DESIGN, MUSIC PROMOTION, ARTICLE WRITTING
CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY CONTACT
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2018
wink2015:
Who will jail Ex- governor James Ibori and Ex-governor (Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan for their massive looting of Delta state treasury for 16 years?

Delta state can not boast of any viable industries to engage the graduate youth.

Both Ibori and Uduaghan corruptly enriched themselves stealing billions.

Youths in Delta state especially the male graduate have no other job than Keke riding.

Ride on Justice Adebukola Banjoko! You are the female equivalent of Justice Abang that fiery judge that keep Metuh trial to continue not minding Metuh feigning sickness a ploy to go abroad under the pretense of medical checkup.
Those ones deserve jungle justice full course

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Teespice(f): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Feminist jailed 2 criminals cheesy

She deserves some accolades
how is she a feminist?
you misyarn in a way that is so irritating.

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 13, 2018
deebsman1:
Incoming CJN - this woman will one day become the second female chief justice of Nigeria

Let's hope she doesn't turn out like d first
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Sterope(f): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2018
1) When they bring a case before them

2) If their casees are then assigned to her.

2) And if the prosecutor can prove their case.

ZorGBUooeh:

Strong woman indeed..When will she jail tinubu,amechi,fayemi,fashola ad co?
Fg servant forming strong lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by mmsen: 7:02am On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:
The Administration of president Buhari is rewriting history. The judicial justice system which was compromised by Gej is now getting saner.
To the children of corruption in the east, check her name, she is yoruba, we don't tolerate corruption.

-truth burns

I don't go in for tribalism but can you explain why the south west has tolerated Tinubu if you "don't tolerate corruption"?
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by IamAirforce1: 7:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Teespice:

how is she a feminist?

you misyarn in a way that is so irritating.

Get out of my mention
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Oblang(m): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2018
mmsen:

I don't go in for tribalism but can you explain why the south west has tolerated Tinubu if you "don't tolerate corruption"?

Was there any criminal case against Tinubu? At least he was also a governor when these ones were governor. I can't remember them charging him then like they charge this ones...

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by omoelerin1: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2018
HRich:
What do I need to meet her for
She may send you to jail.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by PeaceGord: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:

-truth burns

Yeah, you right...

But when idiots connect Igbos with a matter they have no business with, you simply allow them to wallow in their stupidity and ignorance.

So, enjoy your derailment!

Nonsense!
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by dxpecial(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
1-Jolly Nyame.. 14 years 2-Joshua Dariye.. 16 years Abeg, who be next person o May Nigeria Succeed!

all na Christians what of their Muslim counterpart
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by dxpecial(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Maket:
HER PICTURE will be my screen saver for now. This will happen to SUSWAN, PETER ODILLI very soon while AMAECHI, UZOR KALU in 2020.
all those people are Christians why don't u mentioned Muslim
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by jrusky(m): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Good one from her I love her courage but the very day she touches any apc good boy the rest will story. Madam this us Nigeria same people that are praising you toddy might turn your nightmare tomorrow write this down. We have seen people of such bold character in the past but where are they tiday?

Let me remind her and all those praising her now.

My beloved strong woman Dora Akuyuli upon all what this woman did to safe thousands of lives from deadly fake drugs what did she got back---hatred even some people were dancing when died. That is Nigeria madam.

Prof Humphrey Nwosu the June 12 INEC Chairman I remember how he was beaten up by Bamiayi because he released June 12 result that declared MKO the winner since then this honest man was shut down no one heard of him.again till recently on GCFR saga.

Gani Fawehimi and Kuti what ends their lives? These duo died from.torture and constant jail in and out and so on.

Obj the hero of apc who now turn the dwarf of apc.

Saraki, Dogara, Melaye, Shehu Sani who were once apc best boys suddenly became arms dealers, kidnappers, armed robbers, fraudsters but we're not such criminals 2016 neither such 2017 but now a criminal 2018. That is Nigeria madam.

Remember the police officer that arrest the mace theft suspect how he was removed from the chamber for doing his supposed duty rightfully and was thrown to a village in Yola as punishment. That is Nigeria today you are hero tomorrow devil.

Quote me that I said this by the time this woman will turn apc govt enemy in a shortwhile.

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by JamesReacher(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2018
dxpecial:

all those people are Christians why don't u mentioned Muslim
They committed the crime didn't they?
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by dealslip(f): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet you tolerate Tinubus 50 million dollar Jet ...you are just a hypocrite .. I hope you know both Dariye and Nyame who served as governors at the same time with Tinubu dont Even have helicopter and jolly Nyame can't even afford a brand new range rover today as we speak
Bros don't mind this guy, he is a very wicked hypocrite, he supports anything PMB does whether evil or wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by ddippset(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2018
samtol4:
Any past governor who names start with letter J will be shivering now
John Ayodele Fayose.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by ddippset(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2018
But seriously these 2 guys were convicted of looting around 1 billion naira.

There are people in these country who have looted 100 billion and more.

What should happen to those ones?

They should be injected with cyanide and allowed to die slowly.
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2018
jrusky:
Good one from her I love her courage but the very day she touches any apc good boy the rest will story. Madam this us Nigeria same people that are praising you toddy might turn your nightmare tomorrow write this down. We have seen people of such bold character in the past but where are they tiday?

Let me remind her and all those praising her now.

My beloved strong woman Dora Akuyuli upon all what this woman did to safe thousands of lives from deadly fake drugs what did she got back---hatred even some people were dancing when died. That is Nigeria madam.

Prof Humphrey Nwosu the June 12 INEC Chairman I remember how he was beaten up by Bamiayi because he released June 12 result that declared MKO the winner since then this honest man was shut down no one heard of him.again till recently on GCFR saga.

Gani Fawehimi and Kuti what ends their lives? These duo died from.tirture and constant jail in and out and so on.

Obj the hero of apc who now turn the dwarf of apc.

Saraki, Dogara, Melaye, Shehu Sani who were once apc best boys suddenly became armed dealers, kidnappers, armed robbers, fraudsters but we're not such criminals 2016 neither such 2017 but now a criminal 2018. That is Nigeria madam.

Remember the police officer that arrest the mace theft suspect how he was removed from the chamber for doing his supposed duty rightfully and was thrown to a village in Yola as punishment. That is Nigeria today you are hero tomorrow devil.

Quote me that I said this by the time this woman will turn apc govt enemy in a shortwhile.

a whole page of rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2018
dxpecial:

all na Christians what of their Muslim counterpart
Most u involve religion in everything.
And am sure u know a good xtian will never steal public fund, so let call a spade a spade and mind more ex governors will join them soon.

1 Like

Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
alen4smith:
fayose
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by abbeyty(m): 8:24am On Jun 13, 2018
Why the man dey clean mouth now? E be like say old age don dey catch up with him, spit now comes out from his mouth easily. Baba ti un dato
Re: Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.