Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (80896 Views)

Sadio Mane Is Already Signing Autographs A Bayern Photo / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by abokikhalifa: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
emeijeh:
Nothing annoys me more than Victor Moses' fake British accent.

Nonsense.

Who told you his accent are fake? I don't blame you. Non of your family member have ever crossed Togo. You are hating on Victor moses for nothing. Black man like you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Neoteny(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
They're like, "oh look, monkeys in jerseys".

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by dprpikin: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
From the posts here, it is obvious that people's mind have been darkened that they don't believe any good can come from or to Nigeria.

Here is the world celebrating Nigeria's sense of fashion, and we are complaining. It proves many here enjoy our country being the butt of the jokes all the time.

Don't you people know that most times commendation pumps adrenaline into one's system? Thereby improving his performance. That's why clubs and teams world over will always value their Fans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by wisdomkid: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

You can checkout the nearest naked wire and chew it.
I hears it cures people like you.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
When you know that by end of Round 1 you will be heading back to Lagos, you better show paparazzo.. grin
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Maxking1: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Super eagle coach is like what kind of celebrity team be this.. Which kind wahala I put self

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Sorry pals.

Everyone is different from others. Stop expecting people to speak like you. Environment is one of the keys to changes one ways of living.

They guy is in where his spirit has been long for. He might be a Nigerian by parenting, but his spirit and soul might not be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by hopexter(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

The games have not even started you're already hating on your country player whom you should be surporting if you truly mean well for your country.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Funjosh:

What accent do expect from him, someone that has spent larger parts of his life in the UK.
VM is a Biafran, he has Biafra accent. It pain am ehn grin
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by tayotv09(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
millomaniac:

Lolz. Laff wan kii me I swear
kill yourself na
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by shreder(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
kenddys:
I don't understand you guys again oh
if they wear suit problem
they wear kaftan problem
they sign autographs problem
you guys make it look as if it is only the Nigerian team that is doing it!
These APC zombies will soon tell you this is the first time this to happen, and it is one of Buhari's achievements.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by millomaniac: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
tayotv09:

kill yourself na

You will go first
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by 2dillu2(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

is it your accent undecided undecided
Lazy Nigerian youth

Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Iamgodwin5(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
So u ppl went to Russia to show off OK continue. If I hear say una comot on group stage una go kolet at the airport.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by jhubril(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

You're a slowpoke . What's the fuss about it? When a nonnative speaker of English adopts the accent of his neighborhood or city ,he is bound to speak in an affected way. Is this what you call fake?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by KraticKratus: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:
If they call them black monkeys, they shouldn’t be annoyed oo. Russians are serious racists.

Better late than sorry.

I like serious racists.

Is "monkey" not a compliment to a zoo person?
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by odtahi12(m): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
After all these paparazzi, i no wan hear say we comot for group stage o.

If not what happened in 2014 will repeat itself cry
we go reach final
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by HoodBillionaire: 12:33am On Jun 13, 2018
can u imagine
and i dey beg my client 5k
she nor gree
what nonsense
now collect

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by deolurexy1(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2018
I hear say them no fit Bleep
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Dollabiz: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2018
ohh
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Truthsbitter: 1:10am On Jun 13, 2018
boolet:
Nah wah oo. An eleven-year old boy arrived UK and 18 years later won't have been able to switch accent? I bow for who no bow for you oo. undecided
Some people are just naturally jealous of those who can achieve what they themselves can never achieve......

what a wicked world

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by jbtobsyn(m): 1:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Funjosh:

What accent do expect from him, someone that has spent larger parts of his life in the UK.
Don't mind the foolish guy. Someone sha must look for something to pull you down to make them happy.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by smith666999(m): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2018
nai even small small pikin dey ask them for selfie... adults no even care.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by RenzoFunds(m): 1:53am On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:
If they call them black monkeys, they shouldn’t be annoyed oo. Russians are serious racists.

Better late than sorry.

Russians and racism like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:55am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Fake?

For someone who has been in the UK since he was 11?

He has spent most of his life in the UK, surrounded by Brits, and you say his accent is fake?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Favor99(m): 1:59am On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Better late than sorry.
Nigerians are serious tribalists

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Favor99(m): 2:00am On Jun 13, 2018
RenzoFunds:

Russians and racism like 5&6
Hypocritical Nigerians and tribalism like 5&6
You sow what you reap, deal with it
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 13, 2018
SO WE HAVE INTERNATIONAL MUMU... WONDERFUL
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by kunmiiii: 2:36am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

What other accent are you expecting from someone that has lived and spent most of his life in the U.K??!!

Abakaliki accent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.