Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (80885 Views)

Sadio Mane Is Already Signing Autographs A Bayern Photo / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Mikel Obi Leads Super Eagles Players For Team Walk Ahead Of World Cup Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by tradepunter: 2:48am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:
Nothing annoys me more than Victor Moses' fake British accent.

Nonsense.

Haha haba let the guy be abeg. I know him personally, we dy wire pidgin Wella. Nah from far you dy judge am but he's a very very very awesome guy when you get to know him.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 13, 2018
grin
abi them guys don use perfume ni ?

or is it that the wears are too attractive ni ?

or these whites are bidding them "farewell in advance" internally and showing love externally ni ? grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Aplaudez(m): 3:04am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Does that mean you're beefing the guy
If you like beef from now till Jesus comes, he is making his money!
make your damn money too bro!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by politicalpastor: 4:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Wait a minute, i thought they said the Russians are racist? Oh my God
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by cytell56: 5:04am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

I don't know how that is more important than his performance on the field of play
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by emelda86(f): 5:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Too much cash out on bet naija but not on super eagles o...
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by 21savages: 5:11am On Jun 13, 2018
if u cant beat dem join dem..
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Carlmax(m): 5:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Igba123:
did u say fake? Dude grew up there. Which club did he play here? He's genuine bros.

Lolz... Benin born and breed grew up where?
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:20am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

He’s Nigerian born, grew up in the uk. his accent doesn’t sound fake to me . He sounds like someone that spent great amount of time/years in the uk .
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by thunderbabs: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Lol..calm dan na...if you dey vex for moses wey don teh for London, how you go feel for ur brother, Nnamdi wey go libya last month, gets deported and still blows phonehh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:38am On Jun 13, 2018
we just went to,russia to do,fashon parade

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL,WEB,DESIGN, MUSIC PROMOTION, ARTICLE WRITTING
CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY CONTACT
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by chrisamy(m): 5:38am On Jun 13, 2018
All this are normal tins in big events like this...kids want to interact with the stars
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by promise4wonders: 5:39am On Jun 13, 2018
wath is wrong with the Russians taking pictures with the super eagle?bad belle's full here oh.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by promise4wonders: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2018
go and become your own celebrity so that people will yearn or discard you.appreciate others so that others will appreciate you.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Tolams16(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Pls i beg u in the name of God. Watch, like and comment sometin on this video. https://www.instagram.com/p/BjfarDlh--h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1meuxjyfuownl Pls help me to win, abeg!! As you do this may God surprise you this month. (Amen). Thank you.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by HITTED(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2018
HisSexcellency:
After all these paparazzi, i no wan hear say we comot for group stage o.

If not what happened in 2014 will repeat itself cry

What happened in 2014? grin
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by bamoski4real: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2018
OneCorner:
Russian kids begging Biafrans for autographs

Very daft comment coming from a person who reasons like immhotep and his gay partner lzaa

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Funjosh:

What accent do expect from him, someone that has spent larger parts of his life in the UK.

Abegi..... Jamaicans that have been here since 1970 still speak with Jamaican accents.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Ibk03(f): 6:25am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Bad Belle scatter you there...

The boy has been in the UK since he was 11.. Nigga is now 28, you think he would be speaking like you...

I give people like you 1 month to spend in Russia, you would come back with American + British accent...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by HITTED(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by HITTED(m): 6:29am On Jun 13, 2018
bamoski4real:

Very daft comment coming from a person who reasons like imm-hotep and his gay partner lz-aa

One corner is Yoruba o.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by bamoski4real: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2018
HITTED:

One corner is Yoruba o.

How unfortunate
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Mafulul(m): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=MDsambo post=68424706]

No be small nonsense fah, a very big one.[/Theyhave started signing their good byes even before the game starts. Very soon, they will be home bound
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Henon: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one an apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

Fake or no fake I still prefer their bank accounts to your own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2018
emeijeh:

Nonsense.

Modified**
To you all quoting me, I owe no one an apology.... His accent his fake! Mikel's is even worst

bros calm down with hate..If e nor be follow come na imitation....And by natural law u are supposed to understand this...If I'm not British and i stayed,lived and related for over a decade it's only natural that u will feel this way..
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by BanjiRaymond(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Look at the joy in the face of the Russians....Mikel and co are creating ways for Africans.... It will be easier for anyone to get to Russia now cos Russia is second to none when it comes to racism
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Ibk03:

Bad Belle scatter you there...

The boy has been in the UK since he was 11.. Nigga is now 28, you think he would be speaking like you...

I give people like you 1 month to spend in Russia, you would come back with American + British accent...
bro...spot a bad belle even without a prism glass..������
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Boyooosa(m): 7:07am On Jun 13, 2018
This op head no correct @all and the mods too cannot do something to save the situation. How can u use a word like begging in this kind of situation and on an international plarform for that matter.
My stand is, everybody that has hands in this is an illiterate. Final!
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2018
politicalpastor:
Wait a minute, i thought they said the Russians are racist? Oh my God
because racism has evolved...Infact it's dynamic now...If u care u care..
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Boyooosa:
This op head no correct @all and the mods too cannot do something tocsave the situation. How can u use a word like begging in this kind of situation and on an international community for that matter.
My stand is, everybody that has hands this is an illiterate. Final!
My first thoughts exactly. Whoever the uncouth Mod is that allowed this should be relieved of his duties. I just hope it ain't Seun himself.
Vulgarity everywhere.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by Boyooosa(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2018
ModelX:
My first thoughts exactly. Whoever the uncouth Mod is that allowed this should be relieved of his duties. I just hope it ain't Seun himself.
Vulgarity everywhere.
I think its high time seun reviews or probably readdresses issues like. A disclaimer doesn't really sort an error of this gravity. That word can can travel to anywhere in the world and even get to those kids. How then do u think they will feel? Just imagine... Their friends in school will now start the bully game 'you had selfie with the black monkeys'. Next, u will hear that some kids threw banana to super eagles players just because of ur naughty post. I wish seun does something reasonable about this and its kinds.
Re: Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today by obaino1: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2018
all i see here are just children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.