Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" (1276 Views)

Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React / Malcolm X Son Of An Original V.S Louis Farrakhan Son Of A Jew / Will Minister Farrakhan Ever Tell The World He Is A Cult Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Greetings,

I couldn't agree with Farrakhan more yet I have hard time listening to covert messages. Speak plain. grin Unmask them Semitic Jews misusing and abusing the Kabbalah which the Semitic, which means mulatto, mixed breed Asians came into Egypt copied and remade under their own satanic system. Farrakhan gives his good byes. Going against his Jewish pay masters means no turning back. grin Farrakhan loses his Twitter Verification for posting this except of his 3 hour lecture about how Jews are the Synagogue of Satan. The system of White Supremacy as told by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is a satanic worship that is based in cult prostitution, child sacrificial energy, and a network of worldwide cults. I offer not power to the Nation of Islam I believe it must be disband after the death of Farrakhan when he departs. Its an F.B.I staged organization set up to be mafia muscle and cause terror in the Black community. This is how come the death of brother Malcolm X was so brutal, savage and unnecessary as he was killed in front of his wife and little girls for the Black public to see and fear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp0N6fGxhYA

Brilliant and must watch: The power of Egypt and how the Jews Semites stole the world's greatest knowledge of the tree of life, The "Kabbalah".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

Sexual energy used against mankind by promoting sexual deviance which suppresses the 2nd Chakra thus blocking the Kundalini Serpent energy embedded in each human being. The Jews are behind the homosexuality promoted in movies, music, media, t.v commercials, magazines, fashion, art, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4KE9Y2QyZk

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by meobizy(f): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Who composes all this tripe? The most baffling part are the videos they use in support of their theories. I hope they get paid well though, if not they can build a better future writing children's storybooks.
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2018
No more Satan. grin
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Think
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by Pearlyakin(m): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ever since i read about Louis farakhan part in the death of my hero, Malcom X and his fanatical stance of the Nation of Islam, I know nothing good will come out of him.

1 Like

Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pearlyakin:
Ever since i read about Louis farakhan part in the death of my hero, Malcom X and his fanatical stance of the Nation of Islam, I know nothing good will come out of him.

Oosha, that's a tradition from your Yoruba lineage I am just learning. I pray to continue my study of this path and gain the rainbow enlightenment.

Oosha says, save only those worthy to be saved, who love life and respect life.

What I'm saying is, I agree with you 100%. smiley I'm just more naive than you are because you are more connected with the living tradition of Ifa.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by Pearlyakin(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
KingSango:

Oosha, that's a tradition from your Yoruba lineage I am just learning. I pray to continue my study of this path and gain the rainbow enlightenment.

Oosha says, save only those worthy to be saved, who love life and respect life.

What I'm saying is, I agree with you 100%. smiley I'm just more naive than you are because you are more connected with the living tradition of Ifa.

Ase

Love Sango
Thank you very much Mr Shango kehinde, an old woman asked me that which religion do i practice and i said Ifa(orunmila) with Shango and since then she has been respecting me like a gods.

1 Like

Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pearlyakin:

Thank you very much Mr Shango kehinde, an old woman asked me that which religion do i practice and i said Ifa(orunmila) with Shango and since then she has been respecting me like a gods.

There are 3000 distinct ethnic groups in Afrika, the most diverse race on Earth, each has its own worldview and belief system. Traditionally before conquest by Christianity and Islamic invaders, slavers and colonizers, various kingdoms and empires had their own religion. God doesn't discriminate only man does that. God created diversity because each bloodline of man has its on lineage and evolution. Anyone seeking to impose another group their religion they are in violation of nature created by God. Yorubas have a wonderful religious system, nearly each Orisha comes complete with abundance of literature, traditions, and prayers to equate to any major world religion. Christianity has one book the Bible but if Ifa was put into book form it would fill a small library. These are the facts. Respect each other's religion and race so as not to be in violation of divine law.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by Pearlyakin(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
KingSango:

There are 3000 distinct ethnic groups in Afrika, the most diverse race on Earth, each has its own worldview and belief system. Traditionally before conquest by Christianity and Islamic invaders, slavers and colonizers, various kingdoms and empires had their own religion. God doesn't discriminate only man does that. God created diversity because each bloodline of man has its on lineage and evolution. Anyone seeking to impose another group their religion they are in violation of nature created by God. Yorubas have a wonderful religious system, nearly each Orisha comes complete with abundance of literature, traditions, and prayers to equate to any major world religion. Christianity has one book the Bible but if Ifa was put into book form it would fill a small library. These are the facts. Respect each other's religion and race so as not to be in violation of divine law.

Ase

Love Sango
I respect your opinion on religion and i envy your erudite knowledge and deep understanding of the Yoruba tribe, I recently drafted a memo about spreading the knowledge of Yoruba gods to African Americans that wants to know about Africa, but I lost the memo.
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pearlyakin:

I respect your opinion on religion and i envy your erudite knowledge and deep understanding of the Yoruba tribe, I recently drafted a memo about spreading the knowledge of Yoruba gods to African Americans that wants to know about Africa, but I lost the memo.

There is a Yoruba village in the U.S that is very authentic.

www.oyotunji.org

There are tons of Yoruba Ifa people in Miami, New York and California. Many books online we can buy that explain almost every aspect of Ifa.

My knowledge comes from the path as yours comes from the blood and being raised in Yorubaland. You are the one that is blessed. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by Pearlyakin(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
KingSango:

There is a Yoruba village in the U.S that is very authentic.

www.oyotunji.org

There are tons of Yoruba Ifa people in Miami, New York and California. Many books online we can buy that explain almost every aspect of Ifa.

My knowledge comes from the path as yours comes from the blood and being raised in Yorubaland. You are the one that is blessed. grin

Ase

Love Sango
I know alot about the great Oyotunji village in South Carolina, I really wish to go there one day, moreso i will be expecting you for the Shango festival in my home town of Oyo empire.
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pearlyakin:

I know alot about the great Oyotunji village in South Carolina, I really wish to go there one day, moreso i will be expecting you for the Shango festival in my home town of Oyo empire.

If Allah be willing my brother as it is said in Islam. I was a Muslim once like the Alaafin of Oyo and Buhari. I am at peace if I do not make it. I may need to do some juju if I am to make it as it will not be a return trip. smiley

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by Pearlyakin(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
You can Google fakayode fatunde fayemi, he's a renowned ifa priest in the Americas and the founder of Ejiodi home of tradition , he wrote a book titled Oshun the Manly woman it's on Amazon website
He was my teacher while in high school and he impacted me so much.
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by Pearlyakin(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
KingSango:

If Allah be willing my brother as it is said in Islam. I was a Muslim once like the Alaafin of Oyo and Buhari. I am at peace if I do not make it. I may need to do some juju if I am to make it as it will not be a return trip. smiley

Ase

Love Sango
Mr Shango kehinde, no problem kosi ishoro(in yoruba).
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2018
No road so long, so wrong, that you can not turn around and come back.
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Many if they read the Bible what is says about the Jews is shocking that anyone supports them. Louis Farrakhan son died suddenly right after his statement to expose the Satanic Jews. Those blood contracts are something else. No matter what African people who are in cults do it will be painful to get out of the bind with White Supremacists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgMConlfNbs

Quotes from the Jewish Talmud:

Seph. Jp., 92, 1:

'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:

'All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156:

"When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Farrakhan Locked Out Of Twitter: "It's The Time Now For The Unmasking Of SATAN" by KingSango(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Your first Jesuits were Crypto Jews? Very interesting facts being dug up by these investigators.

Crypto-Judaism is the secret adherence to Judaism while publicly professing to be of another faith; practitioners are referred to as "crypto-Jews" (origin from Greek kryptos – κρυπτός, 'hidden').

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmcWsduBCqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qAH8PlPLRQ

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Goes Seminude Flashing Her Boobs / Finally The Satanic Occult Of The G.o.a.t Exposed #THERISEOFSODOM / New Photos Of Celine Dion After Her Plastic Surgery, Look Almost Unrecognizable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.