Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React (48074 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by lalasticlala(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted to the suspension of Twitter by the Nigerian governmet. Celebrities such as Banky W, MI Abaga, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, Toolz took to their Twitter handles to react:

Banky W wrote:

They can't stop kidnapping, armed robbery and terrorism... the country is as unsafe as ever... yet they can seize passports and block bank accounts of peaceful protesters. They ban cryptocurrency. They ban Twitter. Completely out of touch with the plight of young people.

Nigerian Government bans Twitter, and announce the ban ON Twitter. You can't make this up. Clueless.

https://twitter.com/BankyW/status/1400854641454333954?s=19

Actress Adesua Etomi, Banky W's wife wrote:

You announce the suspension of twitter....ON TWITTER!�‍♀️
You can't make this stuff up

https://twitter.com/AdesuaEtomiW/status/1400852064750743555?s=19

BBNaija star, Tacha wrote:

Must we kikiki about everything??
This Twitter in Nigeria ban is not funny! Federal Government does not rate us! Because what is THIS!!!

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1400859699541594113?s=19

M.I Abaga wrote:
So... A full dictatorship we in abi?
https://twitter.com/MI_Abaga/status/1400844326779899913?s=19

Toolz said:

Using Twitter to announce the suspension of Twitter. The amount of sane people in this country can't pass 10. I may or may not be part of that 10.

https://twitter.com/ToolzO/status/1400854160241836034?s=19

JJ Omojuwa's reaction is funny:

The funniest irony will be if the telcos actually block access to Twitter, then folks access it via VPN only to also see those who supported the ban accessing Twitter via their own VPN to defend the ban. Lol. That’d be such a narrative for a zero sense of irony.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1400861877060657152

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by InaNla(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
The terrorist in power will sooner than later be defeated.

APC & buari are curse to democracy.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Blacknote: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by slawormiir: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Let them continue to be suspending and banning anyhow

Untill they ban or suspend wetin go make Nigeria scatter

If them get balls make them ban wechat....2seconds Nigeria go scatter

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
It was foreign direct investment that made Nigeria's economy to boom under Obasanjo.

Basic education has no short cut. You can't print NEPA bill and call it certificate.

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by foeedaba: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
From the moment Buhari became the President of Nigeria, he's been making one blunder after another causing the situation in the country to worsen. Banning of Twitter is yet another blunder by Buhari and unless he quickly call off the ban, we will also eventually experience its negative result.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Romanoff(f): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
June 12 is gonna be lit.

Youths that use Twitter to make themselves feel good in the midst of the sinking country called Nigeria, you are taking it from them.

Watch how they will turn up for that protest on June 12.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by beautyhd: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
I don't even know what's done on Twitter, how they tweet or it's relevance in my life.

Facebook, sometimes a week I never enter not to talk of Instagram.

Enough of this Twitter talk.

Who dey Amelika here just send me small dollars make I find out whether true true it haff increased in the black market

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
cool
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by vizkiz: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Noting to see here.

Just me and other Nairlanders coming back to this forum after fleeing to twitter for years grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by EXLOVER(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why do i have the feeling Netflix and Nairaland are now dating?

Netflix is indirectly telling her boyfriend Nairaland to take advantage of this twitter issue with Nigéria government to upgrade its site.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by geunik(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kikiki
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by GeneralPula: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fvck Twitter..

No concern me with buhari, but fvck Twitter..

Twitter App won’t work on any phone as long as you’re using a Nigeria sim. Vpn or not..

You may be able to use it on browsers and computers tho!

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Ayegoridayo: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why all this tweeter ban casala nau
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by SLOVFO(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Jackson105: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
A cow president for cows.

Even the useless "COWEE" app sound like a cow.

What a cow republic?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Kandeed: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yesterday n Earlier this morning when i said the hardship and oppression hasn't started yet tie up ur shoes for a mass protest i got some dumb idiots lashing at me. I'll say it and keep saying it Nigerians the suffer never start yet i mean una never see anything yet shey una still dey cower in fear say una no go hit the street bah??

Make this trend, this is the time to enforce a change and as it stands Nigerians still has the upper hand. Shey na Police wey see shege for Endsars go come out con shoot protesters again?? How many army wan full each coner of ur state?

Nigerians come out and match against #tyranny #oppression and #Hardship #June 12th

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by WiszyFraud: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Did you know??

One of the healthiest habits to learn:

Don’t take things personally.

lipsrsealed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
like for Twitter. Share for the animals.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Mokason288(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
I just heard that Boo is a shortened word that comes from Baboon (Ba-boo-n), Taboo (Ta-boo), and Oliburuku (Olori-boo-ruku).

The funny thing is that Boo rhymes with Buhari grin

Ignore the guy below me ... he is using his father’s phone to Type rubbish

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by VEXT: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yeye celebrities!!

Most of them campaign for Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Seemeseegood: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Youths that use Twitter to make themselves feel good in the midst of the sinking country called Nigeria, you are taking it from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by LoydJ(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thank God me am already in UAR whilst what's happening in Nigeria is none of my business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by unity004(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Thunder will fire that stupid short black thug called M.I Abaga. The same person that was champaigning for APC in 2015, now saying gibberish

21 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by TriCee: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lol, all those celebrities that used their twitter platforms to support Buhari will also speak against the ban undecided. They never expererit, but we the sensible humans have always known what a dictator we have in Buhari. cheesy

If they try this nonsense with Instagram, na then you go see fight. Most Nigerian youths earn their living on social media.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Earlystar698(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sensible people knows the ban is dead in arrival expect BMC MISCREANTS cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by Lucas10(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dis country don tire me seh. Anyone who can help me with Germany link. Please help a brother out.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by floss(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria government is just cruise I swear when it comes to the international community, ordinary Twitter a US private social media company is what they are writing 10pages so that they won't be summoned for their actions, it means that US government can actually revoke our constitution if they like without consulting those idiots in Red and Green Chambers. Assuming it's ESN/IPOB issue now Federal Government's dick will stand like a man that has zero sexual control.

I expected by now, they should have stopped everything concerning Twitter in Nigeria and not giving empty threats, the last time I checked Twitter is super active without VPN.

Probably our honourable Minister and the Presidency are preparing another 10pages of Apology to Twitter for Mis-yaning.

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by kalu61(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Laugh want kill me

The last twit though
I see APC miscreants using VPN to attack those using VPN to twit

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React by OriginalZombiE: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
The same idiots that collected money and advertised this government are now forming critics shocked

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses In Heavy Makeup At Seun Akindele's Wedding; Nigerians React / Mr Ibu Poses With 2 Sexy Actresses (Photo) / Flavour Posts Photo Of His First Daughter After Much Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.