Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? (730 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Girls Thread. / Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by kmaster007: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Dear Sam,

I was shocked when i chatted with a Naija babe
yesterday and all of a sudden she said she needed
1k to recharge her phone. I told her obviously she can see that am not in Nigeria but in Ghana and she said i can send it through Chisco bus driver because she doesn’t stay
far from their park in Lagos. Trust me i was weak and blocked her. Some people might think am stupid for blocking her but the reason i did that is because as a guy, i know every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady. But any lady that opens her mouth to ask a guy for recharge card money or money to make hair or buy their cosmetics is an irresponsible girl.

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
Waybill 1k to Naija Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by robinso01(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
ThiS Is Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by menix(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2018
robinso01:
ThiS Is Nigeria.

Everybody is a criminal... tongue
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by robinso01(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2018
menix:

Everybody is a criminal... tongue
except me and you.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43am On Jun 13, 2018
kmaster007:
Dear Sam,

I was shocked when i chatted with a Naija babe
yesterday and all of a sudden she said she needed
1k to recharge her phone. I told her obviously she can see that am not in Nigeria but in Ghana and she said i can send it through Chisco bus driver because she doesn’t stay
far from their park in Lagos. Trust me i was weak and blocked her. Some people might think am stupid for blocking her but the reason i did that is because as a guy, i know every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady. But any lady that opens her mouth to ask a guy for recharge card money or money to make hair or buy their cosmetics is an irresponsible girl.

What do you have to say about this?

the above in bold is ARRANT NONSENSE, and no wonder this broke aass begging animal said that to you (when men think in such a weak way).

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion: TVC Report Is A Lie. Don't Ever Trust The News. / 2 Nigeria Airforce Jets Collide In Abuja / Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.