Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation (307 Views)

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation by Joshua4x: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Import your first goods today

Mini Importation have been the game changer to most Nigerians lately, with the millions of people leaving the NYSC yearly without jobs, Mini Importation have turned most people into milliners right from their homes

In this course series am going to teach you how to discover hot selling products

How to search for products

How to get a good logistics company here in Nigeria

How to get a good company their in China that will get you your goods while you pay them here in Naira right from your home

All this I will teach you in the link on a cheap

Yes I will teach you all on a cheap

What'sApp / Call 07060979803

(1) (Reply)

Seplat’s Gas Business Contributes 27% To Total Revenue / Top Businessman, Babs Abraham Adds Another Year / Printing Press For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.