Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kindly Help Me Fill This Questionnaire About The Effects Of COVID19. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kindly Help Me Fill This Questionnaire About The Effects Of COVID19. (171 Views)

90 Years Old Woman Dies Of COVID19 Trying To Help Younger Ones (photos) / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Fill This Questionnaire About The Effects Of COVID19. by BMCSlayer: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Now that the COVID-19 Lockdown is easing up in most parts of the world, albeit with few restrictions, I would like to try and understand some of its effects on households in parts of Nigeria, where the lockdown was more prevalent, hence this questionnaire.

It contains 17 short questions, designed to explore the effects of COVID-19, from the economic and social viewpoint of the average Nigerian household.

Responses will be used exclusively for research purposes, which will be made public in due time.

Please note before completing the survey that;

*It is ONLY to be filled by individuals (households) that have been resident in Nigeria for at least 1 year as of September 2020

*The desire to create this survey has not been influenced by any relief organisation, governemnt or non governmental organisation. It is purely personal and for research purposes.

So, I ask that you kindly fill this questionnaire for me please.

It was created by me and I feel they are pertinent questions that should be asked as we gradually enter the "post-COVID" period.

I intend to carry out more research with the responses gotten...and hopefully write an article on it sometime down the line...

It would only take about 2 minutes of your time.

The link can be found below. Thanks

https://arcg.is/1H8Leu

mods front page please. thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Healthy Outside Starts From The Inside / Imudojuiwọn Tuntun Lori COVID-19 Ni Naijiria / Trouble For Covid As Ex Nigerian Footballer Turned Pastor Casts Her To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.