Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team (19145 Views)

'immortal' Status Awaits For Croatia-morocco Winner, Claims Kramaric / Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country / 2018 Winter Olympic: Nigerian Team Among The Top 10 To Look Out For At The Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by rottable(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Nigeria will win the world cup
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by spencekat(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Mind game
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
I think wot they meant is Nigeria might deny them qualification cause if Argentina is a sure bet then Nigeria is standing on their way grin

NB Germany 2 clash out in the group stage ave done the maths I see it coming Spain or Portugal either of dis 2 will clash out too
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by 8stargeneral: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Make super eagle no mind wetin dis guy talk ooh
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2018
silvertuke:
He is afraid of Nigeria not Argentina.. Make we hear word EEEE

Haha!
You be funny sombori.. You just made me laugh...

The way they are playing mind games on Nigeria tire me jare! They setting us up. Our Naija boys no relax ooo..
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by marttol: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2018
radiokilla:
Lol. Outright win for Croatia. I can place a wager on that.
I am placing a bet with 5k with anybody, giving Nigeria the advantage of win or draw... tongue, anyone wanna bet??

1 Like

Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Confirmed!

1 Like

Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Half time draw soup. Thick one sad
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Yhemit(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
MistadeRegal:

This is what they are basically doing:
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake but rather send him an impression you're afraid of his achievments.

guy you watch too much Prison Break series... Michael
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bernard Rohr kwa....yeye blogger!
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
BlissB:
Kramaric or whatever you call yourself....you sure say u normal from ur Croatia go the Russia so.......Anyway my brothers in Russia don't listen to whatever they are trying to say....I believe they are just massaging your egos.....las las I believe in Nigeria for back sha grin

Modified

You work at a pharmacy. Can we talk in private?
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by QuietHammer(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
MistadeRegal:

This is what they are basically doing:
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake but rather send him an impression you're afraid of his achievments.

grin these Machiavelli disciples sef
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by BlissB(f): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Earthbound:

You work at a pharmacy. Can we talk in private?
Okay...Dm
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Iamthoney(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
stillseth:
My own be say, if onazi, Joel Ibo start Croatia go whoop our ass
Onazi is a sure starter hehehehe
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
marttol:
I am placing a bet with 5k with anybody, giving Nigeria the advantage of win or draw... tongue, anyone wanna bet??
That 5k won't solve anything for me. Go and dash it to bet naija.
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Gilberonnv: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yeap, Croatia has good and strong players, especially in the midde)
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Charlyboy440(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
thunderbabs:
Make una no fear us o jee..... all dt native attire na jus shakara sad

Na ball, 22 players, ref, and 90mins go judge

You forgot to put Substitutes and extra time

1 Like

Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by marttol: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
radiokilla:
That 5k won't solve anything for me. Go and dash it to bet naija.
actually I'm not betting with you just saying, how will I bet with someone on-line
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Caseless: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some just read, but won't understand. He's not "washing" us - he's only talking on their team records as regards first games in previous WC.

I fear them more than I fear Argentina.
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Caseless: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pussickpunk:
Bernard Rohr kwa....yeye blogger!
grin grin dem don swap grenot with benard of Morocco.
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
At least we won the jersey World Cup undecided
DonPiiko:
I hope it's not only jersey World Cup we go there to win, Mr coach better take us far or forget about your job, I don't want to waste my fuel for nothing. Good luck boys, make us proud cool
Re: Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team by Boxer007(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
stam101:
And whose picture is that? You are saying a hoffenheim striker and putting a sampdoria player there

Hi babes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desire Oparanozie's Rocket Goal Voted Goal Of The Month For February / Poland Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 0) On 26th November 2022 / Rio 2016 Olympic Games Kick Off With Stunning Opening Ceremony (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.