Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops (38011 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Does God Withdraw His Blessings From His Children When They Sin? / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:
It's not surprising of this counterfeit christian denomination. Most Catholics don't see visiting native doctors as sin, much less masquerades. In most of their events/ceremonies, masquerades are paid to perform.

Light and darkness have nothing in common. Only counterfeit light exists in catholism

speak for yourself bro
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by daddio(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Afonjas no get sense at all

And your moniker has said it all.
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by ojonugwap(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:

If you are labelling Christianity as western, be it known to you that it originated from Israel, from the root f Judaism (The God of Moses). From the stem of David, the generation of Jesus Christ.

So quit the ignorant mislabelling.

Shot up who told you Christianity originated from Israel ask your google Christianity originally form from turkey home of APOSTLE PUAL after the death JESUS but today 75% of Turkish are Muslim
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by GuntersChain(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Holier than thou will soon start criticizing them now. But they will be quick to tell you straight up to your face that they forbid some certain kind of food/animal by tradition.
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by BabaIbo: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jesus Christ didn't condemn Zacheus or the man with evil spirit or the prostitute before HE converted them.
Love is needed in converting such people.
Nice one Bishop
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by drololaaof: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
So the masquerade are no longer violent like what they use to be,hope the Okenne stuff will emulate this !
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Octaves(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:
It's not surprising of this counterfeit christian denomination. Most Catholics don't see visiting native doctors as sin, much less masquerades. In most of their events/ceremonies, masquerades are paid to perform.

Light and darkness have nothing in common. Only counterfeit light exists in catholism
liars and slanderers will go to hell fire. beware!
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
greenermodels:
please stop it. So African culture is inherently evil while the western culture is not? what most Nigerian christians don't know is that most present day Christian practices have it's roots in European idolatry but when Europeans accepted Christianity, they adopted those pagan aspects into Christianity instead of abandoning them. Africans can do the same.

Pardon me, christianity is not a western culture or even religion. It only came to us through them. The religion originated in Israel and takes it's name after the only saviour of the world - Jesus the Christ.
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Nebuchadnezar: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
[s]
MrPRevailer:

[/s]
can your daddy GO travel to a very remote village and bushy parts to deliver the gospel as seen on the picture?
nope he rather carry 100 securities to a urban area and you call it gospel
my friend shatap and get out
onukwu

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by ojonugwap(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
what's wrong celebrating culture christian should learn how to respect other religions because all has the good, the bad and the ugly in fact pagan are sincere to themselves because they wouldn't come to christian or neither Islam to beg for help or power but same christian and Islam who condemned them still run to them for power.....
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Burgerlomo: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Afonjas no get sense at all

Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by cytell56: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nebuchadnezar:
grin

even ancestors needs blessing

It's only in Igboland you see such!!!
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by NavalObi37: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
EsotericMonk:
"African Traditional Religion and the church" , reminds me of an article I read in the Times.
The Pharisees and hypocrites are the ones who have a problem with this. Those who put on the masquarade costumes are not spirits but flesh and blood like us, who also worship in the church. Why castigate the church for embracing people who practise their culture?

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY THING MEANINGFUL TO SAY... KEEP SHUT

THERE MUST BE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARKNESS SAYS THE HOLY BIBLE
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by NavalObi37: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
declaro:
This is beautiful! This is catholic!! This is right!!! African culture is never evil, we must save our culture, we must protect it at all time. I love this and that is why I love Catholic. Culture is not evil.

Our African culture is the best in the whole world. I can not turn my back from my culture because it is my identity.

JUST BEEN DECEIVED
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Emmacolinho(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:

My Child, Must you parade your stupidity everywhere shocked shocked shocked i've told you that when issues beyond the capability of your empty head is brought up, FLEE. Uncultured vagabond
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Gkemz: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
The only message a masquerade need is a message of salvation and acceptance of Christ for him to be saved, instead of blessing him.
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by killuminati(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
redangel2017:
which one is European god
the white jesus

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by GoodMuyis(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Buy with us...

If you Have website, your sales will increase, I Google your product but missing on the search.
Contact me for a website you can afford. I promised to make you happy
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
GoodMuyis:

If you Have website, your sales will increase, I Google your product but missing on the search.
Contact me for a website you can afford. I promised to make you happy
Quote me with your email then, let's have a chat.
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Ramos16(m): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You apparently have no idea how evangelism works, you think you would go into the midst of people and just ask them to change their ways, use your head na, what kind of child are you seff.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by GoodMuyis(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
QuitNotice:
Quote me with your email then, let's have a chat.

goodmuyis[a]yahoo.com
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
GoodMuyis:

goodmuyis[a]yahoo.com
Ok
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Eaugusta(f): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ofemmanu1:
Jesus said, 'bless them, love them, pray for them'.

Proudly a Christian!
This your comment deserves 100 likes from me

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by durasome(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
OMG! what has light got to do with darkness?
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by streamsofjoy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
NL Christians will never use their brain. This was probably posted by a non christian and instead of them to just look and pass they are busy insulting each other and fighting about denominations. I tell y'all if u truly are a christian, u will not be carried away by any denomination, ur focus will be on the master whose business u are doing on earth. It is the church goers who engage in such and even to the extent of insulting the other. NL Christians be wise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Ofemmanu1: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Eaugusta:
This your comment deserves 100 likes from me
Thanks brother!
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature below.Watch this video https:///2t9xtwK
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Watch the video in our signature in blue below and get in touch with us by clicking the WhatsApp to chat us DIRECTLY.
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Geesaintagape: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrPRevailer:

I cee fool speaking through U. What's the darkness in masquerade? Is it the person or the mask?
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Ubenedictus(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Gkemz:
The only message a masquerade need is a message of salvation and acceptance of Christ for him to be saved, instead of blessing him.
maybe you wish to push people away before you preach to them, this is Pentecostal don't do well in evangelising none Christians

if you don't show love to a person he will never listen to you
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by MrPRevailer(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Baroba:
One reason why I admire the Catholic faith, they accomodate everyone unlike Pentecostal jet flying tithe collecting criminals who go about condemning everyone else but themselves.. iddiots..

That's a telling sign of a counterfeit religion. A religion that tries hard to please man rather than God. A alternative safe haven for unbelievers.

Not everyone that will enter the kingdom of God but he that obeys my word. (MATTHEW 7:21)
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by MrPRevailer(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Geesaintagape:

I cee fool speaking through U. What's the darkness in masquerade? Is it the person or the mask?

Whats the difference between a man and his occultic powers/charms?

Both of them have no place in Heaven. He is carrying the property of devils.
Re: Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Nebuchadnezar:
grin

even ancestors needs blessing

They are all serving d same god.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / Enugu Pastor Marries Mother, Daughter / SA Pastor Who Heals By Making People Eat Snakes & Undies Welcomes Child(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.