Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) (52162 Views)

E-money Goes Spiritual As He Shows Off Multi-million Naira Office Interior (vide / Ebonylife Place: Mo Abudu Launches Multimillion Naira Entertainment Resort / Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Josh44s(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rachelsblog:
I bet you'll see Everything you need inside uh? Money King who just returned from Dubai weeks ago for his Wife's Birthday celebration, has resumed work and he just showed off a glimpse of how the inside of his office looks like, Filled with Gold color, the Office features, Standing AC, Refrigerator, Two plasma (one for CCTV) Executive chairs, blinds with Gold Color, just the perfect thing you need to see this morning, He shard the photos alongside motivation post, see below!

Written By Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/emoney-shows-off-inside-of-his.html

You people hype too much. That’s just an ordinary office compare to that of my wife, not to talk of that of my secretary.

1 Like

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
martowskin1:

The agony of a broke nairalander
oga e no reach 1.5m.but you wouldn't compromise.

2 Likes

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
MrTour:
Office that does what?
Only in naija, someone will have an office for years, yet nobody knows what goes inside the office
kilanta
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by mozele(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
This small office can't be multimillion.

It is not even specious.

thought as much. see as those guys are screaming "bless me bless me" as if the nigger is God!

1 Like

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Crownwahley(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Good, but if I may ask what does he do

He sells fresh poo
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Beggers Association of Lazy Youths (BALY) - Nigeria Chapter.
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Simplep:
Lol...my line is still open,whatsapp me
Na u owe me o..so send me ASAP!!! smiley
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by eyinjuege: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
What is the need to put the multimillion naira in the title?
I'm seeing regular tiles on that floor, just plain ol' tiles.
The office isn't so much different from a lot of people's office. So why trying to make it sound as though it's more than that?
Nothing spectacular.
A simple look at emoneys office would have sufficed, that would still not take anything off his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Thojan(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Multimillion now has a new definition....
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
The day wey US marshals go come carry this guy ehn, him leg no go touch ground that day grin

1 Like

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Invisibleojay(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please where his is office located
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by David160(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rachelsblog:
I bet you'll see Everything you need inside uh? Money King who just returned from Dubai weeks ago for his Wife's Birthday celebration, has resumed work and he just showed off a glimpse of how the inside of his office looks like, Filled with Gold color, the Office features, Standing AC, Refrigerator, Two plasma (one for CCTV) Executive chairs, blinds with Gold Color, just the perfect thing you need to see this morning, He shard the photos alongside motivation post, see below!

Written By Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/emoney-shows-off-inside-of-his.html

it's small

1 Like

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by updatechange(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
whats multimillion abt this
fake shiit
window blinds worth...25k
table worth..80k
chairs
tv
lights
tiles
local 8k a day hotel fridge
nor reach 1.5m
abegi

Ignorant! That table alone cost more than 300k... visit any life mate show room to see for ur self.
broke ass mentality.
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Hedonisst: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
ziddy:
The day wey US marshals go come carry this guy ehn, him leg no go touch ground that day grin

I no sure say him get business with US banks or financial system with him dagbo MT/BG swift levels. Na mostly far east/Asia/Arab packages.
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Glorylynn: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=HoodBillionaire post=68443604]whats multimillion abt this
fake shiit
window blinds worth...25k
table worth..80k
chairs
tv
lights
tiles
local 8k a day hotel fridge
nor reach 1.5m
abegi[/quote
What of the standing ac grin

1 Like

Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
demmy55:
WHO TOOK THE PIX. I SEE HER BAG ON THE TABLE
thats his bag of money tongue
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check our signature below.
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Watch the video in our signature in blue below and get in touch with us by clicking the WhatsApp to chat us DIRECTLY.
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by vertueptime: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Y is he wearing jump up micheal Jackson trouser like an aboki, i guys its d new trend to copy abokis jump up and his beard lol
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Yinkaotunba123: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
E Money with pictures again. Continue, deris God ooooo.
Re: Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) by Platony(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ders virtually nothing der i or sm silent bucked folks here cannot afford or dnt av.
Bloggers wil mk it seem as if dey ar dealing wit poor local pple. God is God jare sad

I jst blame folks who worship dis dudes,..dey ar humans lyk u, go n hustle ur own, u go collect, no be jazz.

I ws in JSS2 wen i started assisting my mom financially, dat ws in d early 90's.

Multimillion Naira office my foot,...
Abeg mk i see road jare.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python / Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.