Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos (31575 Views)

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Poachers Arrested While Looking For Animals To Kill In Cross River. Photos / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by ModsareChevres: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
These are hunters nah... angry
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by wink2015(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
AFRICANS DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WILDLIFE CONSERVATION MEANS?

Their culture is to kill and eat?

The other day it was a Gorilla that was killed and was seen being roasted by boys in Warri on Nairaland page.

Many times Pythons are not left out of the KILL AND EAT!

Wildlife conservation is the practice of protecting wild plant and animal species and their habitat.

1 Like

Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by BOOMnaija(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
See as d criminals pose take pix.

That one even squat for front, com keep head like say he dey do swag.

The one with 'jeep' written on his shirt must obviously be an hardcore armed robber, apart from poacher.

Keep face like person wey just smoke combination of igbo and monkey shiit shocked

2 Likes

Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Maj196(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
See meat!
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Karrisleo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
DIYhackers:
See weapons shocked this boys are potential armed robbers

For FREE Daily internet Data, Check my signature now
how does it work bro?
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by DIYhackers: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Karrisleo:
how does it work bro?
it's real, download d app and you recharge for data
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by drewxx88(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
TIDDOLL:
[/b]Just Imagine,
A whole Cross River National Park....

Home to the endangered "Cross River GORRILA"
Very rare Nature Site.

Poachers roaming nd killing Wildlife Freely.
I bet this was'nt their first campaign.

Nigeria National Parks are nothing to write home about.
Poor in all Ramifications.[b]
angry angry
Its not what you think i studied fisheries and wildlife management and the core issues with the management of the wildlife parks is staff strength ,take for instance where i did my SIWES. Gashaka gumpti national park serti Taraba state its the biggest in the county having a land mass of 6731 sq kilometers that's even bigger than some states and have a staff strength of 400 now that's not nearly enough to effectively police the boundaries of the park so poachers have a field day killing as they like luck runs out ...
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by drewxx88(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
olawonder:
Judging by their types of weapons, me think they are merely hunters going about their way of life. A bit of education, licensing and boundaries of where they can hunt will help... rather than holding them as scapegoats all the time, it’s unfair!
oh trust me they know hunting it's illegal in those sites no hunter of that age grade will feign innocence luck just ran out on them...
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
drewxx88:
Its not what you think i studied fisheries and wildlife management and the core issues with the management of the wildlife parks is staff strength ,take for instance where i did my SIWES. Gashaka gumpti national park serti Taraba state its the biggest in the county having a land mass of 6731 sq kilometers that's even bigger than some states and have a staff strength of 400 now that's not nearly enough to effectively police the boundaries of the park so poachers have a field day killing as they like luck runs out ...

[/b]Actually, I also studied Wildlife Management.
And i did my Siwes at Kainji Lake National Park in Niger (Roan gate, Wawa camp, Oli Camp) / Okomu National Park in Edo, also been to Old Oyo National Park in Oyo, was at Sepeteri, Oyo Ile, Tede Range coupled with others..

Trust me, Man power is just one of the Problems of Nigeria National Parks....
Logistics, Welfare, Research, and so on....
Take for example...Most of this parks still uses Double barrels, Shot gun, .2mm, whereas poachers have upgraded to AK47s, herdsman now encroach the park carrying modern guns..

Lots more....if i start spewing all the Problems of NPs in Nigeria, you had sleep reading cheesy and wake up again.

The law is even against them, imagine, a Ranger is not to shoot at a poacher facing him with a gun, with an intent to attack.

The law isnt strict enough.[b]

Talkless of Policies. angry angry
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
roast them as well. useless people destroying our wildlife.
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wish they can be jailed
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you have visited Drill Ranch in Calabar or any park, you will know that what these men did is bad.
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by drewxx88(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
TIDDOLL:

[/b]Actually, I also studied Wildlife Management.
And i did my Siwes at Kainji Lake National Park in Niger (Roan gate, Wawa camp, Oli Camp) / Okomu National Park in Edo, also been to Old Oyo National Park in Oyo, was at Sepeteri, Oyo Ile, Tede Range coupled with others..

Trust me, Man power is just one of the Problems of Nigeria National Parks....
Logistics, Welfare, Research, and so on....
Take for example...Most of this parks still uses Double barrels, Shot gun, .2mm, whereas poachers have upgraded to AK47s, herdsman now encroach the park carrying modern guns..

Lots more....if i start spewing all the Problems of NPs in Nigeria, you had sleep reading cheesy and wake up again.

The law is even against them, imagine, a Ranger is not to shoot at a poacher facing him with a gun, with an intent to attack.

The law isnt strict enough.[b]

Talkless of Policies. angry angry
Gahaka is well funded thou its from foreign sources due to the presence of chimpanzee ,Pan troglodyte vellorosus its endemic only to Nigeria ,and the part about poachers handling assault rifles its all down to our law makers to elevate the rangers to paramilitary status and arm them with assault rifles as well and allow them to engage enough with all the ambush tactics ...
Ps I don't practice my filed thou branched out to survive am an avid reader of any and everything wildlife guess old habits die hard...

Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by killuminati(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
perdollar:
see mbok, edidiong, achibong, etuk, amasiabo, ufuck, etc. omo see meat!
you forgot Enabon 3rd from left grin
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why is the dog not handcuffed? Is he not part of the criminal conspiracy?

Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
IME1:
grin
Why is that dog in the first picture seen as though it's the arresting officer grin
Abi na im dey give instructions cheesy
Sharp sight grin grin
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by xjiggy: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
chukwukahenry:
there is hunger in the land
Shey bush meat Na yam abi fufu. If u dey hungry. Chop bread and leave chocolate
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by perdollar(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
you forgot Enabon 3rd from left grin
and okon ooo
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by killuminati(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
perdollar:
and okon ooo
effiong
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by perdollar(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
effiong
pardon me I no wan bite my tongue DTS y I skip some names in d pix. shey u b bassey d one wt snap dem?
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by killuminati(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
perdollar:
pardon me I no wan bite my tongue DTS y I skip some names in d pix. shey u b bassey d one wt snap dem?
im Etebong
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by perdollar(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
im Etebong
e b like say u study calabar ppl well! DT story abt there girls and dog meat yarn me abeg
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by killuminati(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
perdollar:
e b like say u study calabar ppl well! DT story abt there girls and dog meat yarn me abeg
if you hear calabar man say '404', na dog meat be that... mbok.
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by perdollar(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
if you hear calabar man say '404', na dog meat be that... mbok.
ewo! girls fa?
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by killuminati(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
perdollar:
ewo! girls fa?
the girls dem a like cocky nuff.. steady riding like a kawasaki bike back..
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Aboguede(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
IME1:
grin
Why is that dog in the first picture seen as though it's the arresting officer grin
Abi na im dey give instructions cheesy

U dey smoke original abi, na em make u dey see like dat
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by davillian(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hunger dey
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by perdollar(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
the girls dem a like cocky nuff.. steady riding like a kawasaki bike back..
awwwww
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
dainformant:
A national park in Ekuri community in Cross River state has recorded numerous successes in the fight against poachers in the area. The rangers at the park recently apprehended a group of poachers who have been hunting down animals freely and killing them in the neglected part of the park.

They were caught while roasting the slain animals in the bush.

They were later arrested and placed in handcuffs before being handed over to the police.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/poachers-arrested-at-a-national-park-in-cross-river-state.html

pls allow dem to loot their share nah grin.
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Jimmy231: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2018
One day Bush meet go catch the hunter
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by gallivant: 3:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Nigerians are idiots. Why are you killing wild animals? Don't you get tired of Ebola? Mumus
Re: Poachers Arrested While Roasting Killed Animals At A Park In Cross River. Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2018
I feel for them.. Better than those jobless Cultists and Armed Robbers sad

Take out the evil and the people will be acting right!

2pac

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) / Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Celebrant, Landlady, Neighbours Desert Building After Guests Die After Party (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.