Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC (35985 Views)

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre / Customs Officers Attacked In Akwa Ibom, Their Vehicle Set On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by yazach: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
chriskosherbal:
can't we comment without dragging ethnicity alongside with it.

Beside I think the op said cross river

No disrespect to U or any tribe.

IPOB also need to stop their love for criminals
Why is it that anything that afflict Nigeria is supported and credited by IPOB?
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Newpride(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
They shld prepare for a bloody show down.
The Nigeria army are coming to revenge and it will be bloody.
Rip in advance to those who die cool

1 Like

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by yazach: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
spartan117:

The post said "villagers" not "ipob"

You must have always failed comprehension passages when they set it as class work in primary school reader. I'm pretty sure that you failed the popular Ali and Simbi comprehension passage tongue

And he didn't say IPOB did it, he knows that they are very fast in supporting and crediting any affliction against Nigeria and fast in shouting Buhari when military retaliate
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by skales67(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
And IPOBIANS won't condemned this act, but when the military retaliate. I hope you guys won't be claiming BUHARI want to wipe you out? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by sonnie10: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
PurplePatch :
Were I one of the youths in that area, I'd relocate till further notice. If you ask me why...

Sense no go kill you
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by BianoJay(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
And IPOBIANS won't condemned this act, but when the military retaliate. I hope you guys won't be claiming BUHARI want to wipe you out? undecided

Why is the Nigerian army not going after, killing and arresting killer herdsmen who have killed more people in Nigeria this year than all the cult groups combined?

What's really the job of the Police?

You know, I'm tired of all these uncircumcised, dull, and head-slamming 'things' littered all over nairaland looking for threads to show their shameless worship of their thin-tall dunce of a god.

I'm sick and tired of it all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by udo2018: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Newpride:
They shld prepare for a bloody show down.
The Nigeria army are coming to revenge and it will be bloody.
Rip in advance to those who die cool
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Streethelper: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Street you have any gift card get intouch with me look my signature
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Bigii(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
spartan117:

The post said "villagers" not "ipob"

You must have always failed comprehension passages when they set it as class work in primary school reader. I'm pretty sure that you failed the popular Ali and Simbi comprehension passage tongue

Ipob get this kind mind

There are only good at chest beating and fra*d undecided

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by SalamRushdie: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:

I didn't see you complain on the thread where Fulani herdsmen killed many soldiers the other day ....yiu were silent and now you have found your voice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by 2016v2017: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
dainformant:
There was pandemonium yesterday at Boki local government area of Cross River State following clash between military men and villagers. According to reports, following the cult war which has seen many dead, soldiers who were deployed in the area allegedly shot and wounded two youths from Nsadop community.

According to journalist George Odok, the community youths retaliated and also injured the soldiers. The villagers who chased the soldiers away - also burnt down one of their vehicles.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/youths-chase-away-soldiers-burn-their-vehicle-after-clash-in-cross-river-photo.html

good development,
I love the spirit am seeing in Nigerian youths now against the oppresors in uniform
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by valito: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Joemetry(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:

You also have problems knowing your country's geography too?

Cross River is South south man!

Niger Delta would have been better.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by 2016v2017: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
You be unchangeable ZOMBIE
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
dainformant:
There was pandemonium yesterday at Boki local government area of Cross River State following clash between military men and villagers. According to reports, following the cult war which has seen many dead, soldiers who were deployed in the area allegedly shot and wounded two youths from Nsadop community.

According to journalist George Odok, the community youths retaliated and also injured the soldiers. The villagers who chased the soldiers away - also burnt down one of their vehicles.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/youths-chase-away-soldiers-burn-their-vehicle-after-clash-in-cross-river-photo.html

as usual, the wasted army of nigger area

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by obonujoker(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
yazach:

IPOB also need to stop their love for criminals
Why is it that anything that afflict Nigeria is supported and credited by IPOB?

And muslims should stop their love for killings and

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
Didn't you read the part where the write up said; army killed 3 youth". So,the life of that hilux is worth more than the lives of those 2youth? Remember, humans make that car and no human can make life.
you start spewing ru bish without think. I don't blame you cause even the person you are looking up to doesn't reason. Black man with black brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Joemetry(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
phada2006:

Is cross River an Igbo land? Sorry for your low IQ

I swear MUMU plenty for Nairaland.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by eunisam: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:

who killed who?
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by yazach: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
obonujoker:

And muslims should stop their love for killings and

Seen!!!!!

One IPOB TERRORISTS is here
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by oooopss(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
ALI and SIMBI ko BASKET mouth and I GO DIE ni

Baba you dry o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by BabaIbo: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:

Stale...
Talk better thing ogbeni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by obonujoker(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
yazach:

Seen!!!!!

One IPOB TERRORISTS is here

Lol... I don't talk to herdsman....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by chinah609(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
When you go ever get sense for your life?....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
Yet u and ur ilk make sure to call those areas south south when oil is involved
Smh
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Nigeriadondie: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
Die na we go bury you in piss
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Icon79(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Soldiers are NOT law enforcement agency. The Nigerian government should stop deploying soldiers against civilian population. It there's a civil unrest then deploy Nigerian police to restore law and order. Soldiers are not designed to operate amongst civilian population. A civil unrest is not equivalent to a war zone.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Chuksmonika(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lazy Nigeria youths,if una get sense,u should know that you all in that village just subcribed to something you wont like at all,as in it wont be palatable at all,if senior military commanders in cross river state dont step into the matter now,because if those soldiers mobilize and come back for una,una go hear am oo,But i pray those soldiers dont retaliate at all
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Nawa4nl: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:

If no be say na ban i just commot now, i for bombard u with insult.
Simply register a new account and blast away
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by yazach: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... I don't talk to herdsman....

Of course I am not

But you seem like IPOB TERRORISTS
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by ElsonMorali: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Another Odi loading...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor / Reward Offered For Info On Beheaded Animal Linked To 'Rituals' In New York / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.