Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC (36190 Views)

Soldiers Retaliate After Clash With Abuja Traders(video) / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs / Soldiers Punish Men For Driving Too Close To Their Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Expre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by ElsonMorali: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Icon79:
Soldiers are NOT law enforcement agency. The Nigerian government should stop deploying soldiers against civilian population. It there's a civil unrest then deploy Nigerian police to restore law and order. Soldiers are not designed to operate amongst civilian population. A civil unrest is not equivalent to a war zone.

O pari

That's to tell you how fvcked up Nigeria is.
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by mutvy: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
I hope we are not going to witness another Odi.
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by expert234: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
And IPOBIANS won't condemned this act, but when the military retaliate. I hope you guys won't be claiming BUHARI want to wipe you out? undecided

Even a blind man will not see that the youths were defending themselves against murderers. Looks like you were too blind to see that
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by julaion: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:
And IPOBIANS won't condemned this act, but when the military retaliate. I hope you guys won't be claiming BUHARI want to wipe you out? undecided
you are horrible,i dont no if you read from ur smelling anus,where did the mention ipob here
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
i like this but i hope d fvckin military dont reinforce foolishly to clamp back at d bloody civilians.
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
spartan117:

The post said "villagers" not "ipob"

You must have always failed comprehension passages when they set it as class work in primary school reader. I'm pretty sure that you failed the popular Ali and Simbi comprehension passage tongue

Is he even aware of his environment?
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Greenback: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:

Please, stop condemning English!

"...won't CONDEMNED
this act...."
grin

1 Like

Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Greenback: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
yazach:

IPOB also need to stop their love for criminals
Why is it that anything that afflict Nigeria is supported and credited by IPOB?

baba,kindly open your own thread and lament there.
This thread aint about ipob.
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by yazach: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Greenback:

Lzaa immhotep pointzerom

What you don't understand is that anything that has to do with criminality in Nigeria must fragrance of IPOB because that always support crime
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by yazach: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Greenback:

Lzaa immhotep pointzerom

The rest of this thread continues here. Open it and see if it concern them or not
https://www.nairaland.com/4560097/soldiers-invade-boki-cross-river
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by yazach: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
yarimo:

You guess right the arm have retaliate and IPOB have being spewing trash as you said

https://www.nairaland.com/4560097/soldiers-invade-boki-cross-river
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Greenback: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
yazach:

What you don't understand is that anything that has to do with criminality in Nigeria must fragrance of IPOB because that always support crime

hug transformer nah..
All your posts are about Ipob.
Have u ever condemned evil being perpetrated by fulani herdsmen?
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Greenback: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
yazach:

Thank God we don't hug transformer in our land.

If I condemn it on nairaland, what effect will it have.

yes,you should've said so to yarimo,who derailed the topic and asking ipob to condemn whatever as if C.rivers is Ipob instead of defended him. Thats hypocritical
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Greenback: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
yazach:

IPOB TERRORISTS what are you saying. If you get liver go ant say that to buratai

SOPHISTICATED Mn,I am Edo.
grin
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Simple meaningful contribution you cannot make . It's not mandatory you comment on every thread. By the way which one is IPOBIANS?
yarimo:
And IPOBIANS won't condemn this , but when the military retaliate. I hope you guys won't be claiming BUHARI want to wipe you out? undecided
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Greenback: 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
ElsonMorali:

That's to tell you how fvcked up Nigeria is.

shaattaap.
put ua hand on ur head and repeat after me,SAI BABA! grin grin grin
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by flowalk(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
dainformant:
There was pandemonium yesterday at Boki local government area of Cross River State following clash between military men and villagers. According to reports, following the cult war which has seen many dead, soldiers who were deployed in the area allegedly shot and wounded two youths from Nsadop community.

According to journalist George Odok, the community youths retaliated and also injured the soldiers. The villagers who chased the soldiers away - also burnt down one of their vehicles.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/youths-chase-away-soldiers-burn-their-vehicle-after-clash-in-cross-river-photo.html

bro I must say this... this is no army car.. you have to investigate really well because I know The Nigerian Army doesn't have pure white hilux
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Greenback: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
yazach:

Khikhikhikhikhi laughing in North Korea

Terrorists is not from one area you may come from Edo but you spew like IPOB TERRORISTS

mental grin
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by spartan117(m): 12:50am On Jun 14, 2018
yazach:

He can't even speak English embarassed
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Daewang: 2:17am On Jun 14, 2018
That's good. These are strong youths.
Re: Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC by Marahsorie(m): 3:42am On Jun 14, 2018
I'm sorry Oo but it's a disgraced to most of u. Instead of highlighting meaningful approaches on how to inhibit confrontation b/w securities and civilians u were just wasting time on Yarimo's comment. Hey! my fellow west africans u Nigerians are not safe. Ur Military Men Are Not Capable Na. Look Na Civilians Chased Away And Even Burnt A Vehicle Of Ur So Called Army. The Last Time I Heard That Ordinary Insurgence Drove Them Out Of Their Teritary To Neighbour Cameroom. No This Na Big Disgrace Na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: South Africans Clash With Police Over Food / Man Arrested For Raping Stepmother Twice In Ekiti / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.